PDA

View Full Version : Whats your worst nightmare

nightmare god
January 19th, 2010, 08:24 PM
my worst nightmare is getting my self eaten by a dog

japanman
January 19th, 2010, 11:25 PM
Disrespecting women, Being unable to protect those precious to me, and Rejecting those in need of serious help

javs26
January 26th, 2010, 08:06 PM
i had a dream where some teacher came to the school, tied me up to one of the pillars in the main hallway/cafeteria and killed all my friends and made me watch and left me there with the corpses still there and blood dripping from the bodies spelling out "why are you still alive?"

Ryhanna
January 27th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Hmm... I don't dream much so I don't have nightmares often, the last 2 nights I've dreamt happy things... well, totally weird things...

But I had a nightmare once where I was abducted by aliens, no experiments or anything, just a tour through their UFO... at least, I hope that was a dream. Would you call that a nigthmare lol? I was more freaked out than scared and I couldn't stop laughing the next morning

Zephyr
January 27th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Losing my mum or dad.
I've had a lot of dreams about them dying.
I have extremely vivid dreams,
So it always feels real.
Every time I wake up in hysterics.

Kaius
January 27th, 2010, 03:56 AM
I have flashbacks quite often. Their probably the worst nightmares you can dream of.

karl
January 27th, 2010, 09:19 AM
I dreamt my dad won custody of me, and made me go back to England to live with him, and it's also like a nightmare during the day when sometimes I think he could do that

searching
January 27th, 2010, 09:20 AM
My worst nightmare is getting stabbed to death by someone breaking into our house. I tend to watch forensic files and CSI shows which probably doesn't help. lol

Nelson
January 27th, 2010, 03:04 PM
I have flashbacks of the night my dad walked in after being bashed half to death, sometimes ill be on the toliet in silence and all of a sudden ill hear myself screaming (but im not screaming, its in my head) and then the picture of my dads face comes up. i think thats PostTraumaticStressDisorder :/

Obscene Eyedeas
January 27th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Not being able to help someone, holding another friend in my arms as they die and for all my medical training i still cant help