PDA

View Full Version : the story

Starlight Blaze
January 1st, 2010, 03:19 AM
im not a scitzo...but theresnowhere else to post this. i have a woman following me but no1 else can see her. shes not bad, but good. she says shes my guardian. should i believe her?

Pube
January 14th, 2010, 09:24 PM
no dont

Sugaree
January 14th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Has she mentioned anything more? Like her name or where she's from? You might want to set an appointment with a psychologist.

Starlight Blaze
January 17th, 2010, 01:42 PM
well she has said more now...
she's from God, and im supposed to be a messenger of God...

cristian123
January 17th, 2010, 02:04 PM
omg, thats creapy,( not trying to be mean )

but i belive u?
ask her why shes with u and wat kind of messager?

Starlight Blaze
January 18th, 2010, 08:05 AM
just sort of a messenger about God
but also about a few angels who are gaining power they shouldn't have
its very weird
and she just said that God chose me, and she wont say anymore

thrust of trust
January 18th, 2010, 09:18 AM
still tell your parents. tell a psychologist. how does this lady just begin following you? wth? besides ask her some harder questions. if she doesnt want to answer then maybe she aint a guardian.

TheKingDavis
January 18th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Tell her you have to know.
Im thinking you are religious, my suggestion is, carry a bible with you, if you are ashamed of people seeing your bible, then put it in a back pack, and the next time she talks to you, pull it out, say something like "In Gods name i command you to speak upon why you are following me"

then if all else fails "In the mighty powerful name of God, i cast you out demon, you have no place bothering me, Christ is Lord, you are nothing but evil, I cast you out"

I dont joke around with matters like this, if she is really following you, then be VERY careful. you mite even want to see a priest or preacher

Starlight Blaze
January 18th, 2010, 02:38 PM
wow... never really thought of it that way...
thanks you guys!