PDA

View Full Version : voice or voices

munchausen
December 30th, 2009, 02:22 AM
gone

Raptor22
December 30th, 2009, 03:01 AM
Mine is a single voice, although now that I think about it there might be two I'm not really sure if the second one is me it seems to have a dismissive mannerism completely unlike my laid back self although it usually argues a point for me so it's probably me, it could be I'm not really sure it's kind of hard to think right now because I'm so tired.

My little passenger turned up a little over 6 years ago when I was about 11/12 I always had a lot of trouble making friends as a kid after my parents decided to move house I guess that's when I first started talking to my little passenger he's cruel most of the time sometimes he has a casual conversation but very rarely. I don't know why I call him little passenger, it's quite ironic really because he's not a little presence and I don't exactly want him here anymore, Although I am quite attached to the guy cruel as he is. I guess that ties in to the type of company I prefer to keep which is generally abusive, masochistic women. They're pretty screwed up and I like that especially self harmers who do it for the pleasure as opposed to trying to kill themselves.

Anyway I'm starting to wander off here. I'm constantly quarreling with my little passenger (or is it they're constantly quarreling with each other?) I get images in my head and in the external world from time to time. I have a lot of trouble telling the difference between dreams and reality although it's always the case that I think that something that's happened in a dream has happened in real life. Can't really trust my memory anymore but it's okay I never cared much for them anyway. I suddenly start becoming aware of the people around me and start to think that people are following me or out to get me. I get little bouts of extreme unease from time to time and I'm completely delusional to the point where I've believed myself to be a vampire or psychic (my passenger seems to be kicking up hell about me denying being either of those, anyone know why?)

And honestly I just want to know what's wrong with me. this can't be normal.

Wow man interesting look into your psyche there, Im not really sure how to react but it is very interesting.

BuryYourFlame
December 30th, 2009, 05:40 AM
Have you talked to any about this like your parents or a doctor? From the sounds of it, this might be the kind of thing you need to talk to someone about, especially if one of these voices is, as you say, 'cruel'.

munchausen
December 31st, 2009, 02:16 AM
gone

Asylum
December 31st, 2009, 02:23 AM
talk to someone aobut it, maybe they won't mak him go away.