PDA

View Full Version : Could I be having Bipolar 2?

betakuwe
December 24th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I'm just curious and felt like sharing or asking cuz i don't have anyone else to talk to.

Well anyway it goes like this, about a month ago i was reading about bipolar disorder out of curiosity and i read about bipolar 2 having a major depressive mood episode thing and hypermania.

When i was reading these stuff i think i was feeling a bit depressed, not really the kind of sad thing but its like i have no purpose in life, like nothing really makes me happy and i'll die anyway regardless of my ambitions or stuff so its like life is pointless i'd be better off dead or something.

I think i've had a hypermanic episode, there are some times where i get really irritated and frustrated easily, it did felt like i dare to do anything but not really superior or rage.

I haven't seen a psychiatrist yet nor did I talked about it with anyone, could i be suffering from bipolar II? Is there anyway to somehow cure myself? I don't really want to tell my parents cuz they will probably tell me that i'm being paranoid about myself or something. Thanks for reading anyway if you did read this.

Charleigh
December 24th, 2009, 03:18 PM
its sounds like hormones if anything but you should tell your parents incase you are suffering from manic depression .

KaelKaos
December 24th, 2009, 07:22 PM
You really should see your doctor about this, it's not something that we can diagnose over the internet. And if you tell your parents you've been feeling depressed lately, or whatever other symptoms you have, and tell them you want to check it out just to make sure, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't let you go.

betakuwe
December 25th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Seeing a doctor costs alot of money you know..

Charleigh
December 26th, 2009, 09:45 AM
go to a local doctor and they should refeer you from there ;)