PDA

View Full Version : They won't shut up

apryl
December 23rd, 2009, 08:21 PM
almost every day i hear them talking in my head.
they laugh at me
they call me names
they insult me
they all speak at once
it keeps me awake at night and disracts me during the day
i haven't told my psychiatrist or my parents about the voices cuz i just dont know how.
i have bipolar disorder but i heard there is a disorder that is like bipolar and schizophrenia, cuz i have the psycho mood swings yet i also hear the voices and im paranoid and the hallucinations
i don't know if i could be schizophrenic and im just scared
they told me to drown myself twice and those were the two times i attempted suicide

ShatteredWings
December 23rd, 2009, 08:53 PM
Paranoia, and hallucinations. It's fun isnt it?

If you've got a psych, she really should know about this. How do you tell 'em? Just "there's something else, I'm hearing voices"

I'm not gonna tell you you're skitzo, 'cause I'm not a psych, and admit that.

When they tell you to kill yourself, however, you shouldn't listen to them. That's what they want, and you know logically that suicide doesn't help anything.

sarah newman
December 24th, 2009, 11:57 AM
your going through exactly the same thing im going through, i hear them to, i cant consentrate because of them-I dont have bipolar but i see and hear things. You should bring it up and tell your parents, psych, or a trusted adult or friend. Best to tell your psych though or a doctor as they could give you medication or tell you weather your skitzo or not, im not saying you are as i wouldnt no but you should get it checked out. REMEMBER-Your not alone!
Best of luck in the future, if you have anymore problems, feel free to pm me any time as i can reply as soon as pos as i am on this quite a lot, at least 5 times a day.

Charleigh
December 29th, 2009, 08:09 AM
i dont get that, but sometimes when i get a scary thought i tell it to go away

Teardrop Harmony
December 29th, 2009, 10:07 AM
hey i have bipolar and i am always going through paranoia, and i hear and see things i know i shouldn't, at first i didn't know how o tell my pyshc but because i always feel better when i write things down at the end of my tuesday session i handed him a letter and on the friday session we had a talk about it all, i have bipolar ii and i am always hearing things and seeing things when i go through paranoia, i hope you do not mind me asking but what kind of thingsdo they say to you? you can pm the answer if you wish but as long as you know that what they tell you is wrong and that you don't have to listen to them no matter what they say you will be ok, anything like 'kill yourself' is basically a pile of crap simply they are telling you crap because they want to trick you is how it was told to me, i used to call my voices my demons they used to tell me to do things i knew were wrong so if i gave into them i would be giving into the demons andthat is something i told myself i wouldn't do and though i have given in in the past i make targetas for myself so i don't. i hope this helps and just remember thgere is no quick way out though we would all love it is there was we just have to take it all slow and improve second by second, minute by minute, day by day keep strong like a soldier i know you can make it through ;)

munchausen
December 30th, 2009, 01:43 AM
I have a simmilar problem mine is a single voice, although now that I think about it there might be two I'm not really sure if the second one is me it could be another one but I'm not really sure. I'm constantly quarreling with my little "friend" (or is it they're constantly quarreling with each other?) I get images in my head and in the external world from time to time. I have a lot of trouble telling the difference between dreams and reality although it's always the case that I think that something that's happened in a dream has happened in real life. Can't really trust my memory anymore but it's okay I never cared much for them anyway.

Teardrop Harmony
December 30th, 2009, 04:05 PM
i hope you do not mind me asking you this but when did you start hearing them?

Asylum
December 31st, 2009, 02:24 AM
talk to a psycolgist abut it

Silver
December 31st, 2009, 05:11 AM
Mabey you should seek medical attention or talk to a psycologist about it, it is very serious sometimes this may lead to death or harm of others. If these voices get worse you can take a certian medicine for this.

iamniokekun
January 7th, 2010, 06:33 AM
this place is fraking scary!!!!!!!! 0.0