PDA

View Full Version : A Myriad of MI's

suture11
December 1st, 2009, 12:43 AM
I have been involved in the mental health program since I was six. I am a diagnosed Paranoid/Delusional Schizophrenic Psychotic with Borderline Personality Disorder. I have several other minor MI's attached to this colorful diagnosis, but they are not of great concern to me.

My MI's have always been a bother. I have been a Schizophrenic Self-mutilator since I was 9, and that can get pretty bad at times. I will save that for th SI forum. I have been on meds before, I think 4 to be exact. I know that is a relatively minor amount, but I do not want meds. While I was on meds, everything I ever knew was gone. I became depressed and lost, withoug my voices, everything changed... as well as I.

I am an extremely motivated individual and I strive for semi-perfection. But, while on meds, I began to suffer in school as well as out of school. I hated it. I really did.

This past year I have aquired three stne gargoyles... I know, odd. They are all named and they all have personalities. They talk to me and sing to me, and what have you. They are my friends. It is not right for my psychiatrist to medicate me away from my friends. I have some coping skills, but some are good and some are bad, like most people.

I am new here, obviously, and I would like to meet some new people who share a common ground with me. So, hello.