PDA

View Full Version : Am I gay or what's up with me?

Angusyoung95
October 16th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I'm 14 and if u met me you would deffinitely say I'm not gay. I'm the most uncamp you can get (pretty much)
but there are some guys the same age as me I really like and think about them sexually. I've noticed that I only like guys who haven't developed armpit hair or leg hair and aren't far through puberty (like I am) and that it's these parts of their bodies I think about.
I like girls aswell but I think about the boys more (I think) because I'm closer with them and see them more.
I don't know if I'm gay but I'm getting done really strong feelings about some guys.

Am I gay???????

Cloud
October 16th, 2009, 07:06 PM
your aware theres a mid blip between gay and straight
magical strange world we live in i know
ever thought that your bi rather than just being gay?
does semm to make more sense

alex95
October 16th, 2009, 07:06 PM
your bi or curious...

hotboy4u2c
October 16th, 2009, 07:25 PM
no dude im gonna say ur not gay or bi. teenage hormones plain and simple. u havent acted on the feelings u havent done anything with a boy so maybe curious but all boys are at one time or another. dont worry about it and even if u act on ur feelings towrds boys itz called expiermenting and itz normal so whatever u do have fun and dont worry about it:D

Joshm5816
October 16th, 2009, 07:25 PM
It's probably just your hormones going crazy. It's ok to feel like this.

DrkZ90
October 16th, 2009, 07:27 PM
being gay is feeling physically and emotionally attracted to other guys...

you feel attracted to those that look like you, which is perfectly normal too...

There's nothing wrong with being gay either if you end up being gay, you're only 14, you still have time to know yourself enough to find if you are gay or not... just be yourself, and enjoy the way you are :)

trouble
October 16th, 2009, 07:51 PM
ur either bi or curious

Kaleidoscope Eyes
October 16th, 2009, 09:05 PM
P101 :arrow: Teen Sexuality

DareDevil
October 17th, 2009, 12:20 AM
It's possible you're just curious. Could you turn out to be gay in the long run? Sure. I myself (as well as some other boys I know) went through a transitional period where, as we went through early puberty, attractions to girls we thought were normal began to be replaced until it was exclusively guys.

As for liking the guys with certain areas still undeveloped? Perfectly normal at your age. It's really nothing to be concerned about unless you're 18+ and still eyeing those 8th grade/freshmen boys. Then it may be time to take a step back and think about some help. ;)

But again, in all honesty you don't have anything to worry about. If you're curious, it's the hormones and the natural human want to try something you never have before. If you're gay, you'd be surprised how supportive people turn out to be.

Trav-G
October 17th, 2009, 01:28 AM
I'm 14 and if u met me you would deffinitely say I'm not gay. I'm the most uncamp you can get (pretty much)
but there are some guys the same age as me I really like and think about them sexually. I've noticed that I only like guys who haven't developed armpit hair or leg hair and aren't far through puberty (like I am) and that it's these parts of their bodies I think about.
I like girls aswell but I think about the boys more (I think) because I'm closer with them and see them more.
I don't know if I'm gay but I'm getting done really strong feelings about some guys.

Am I gay???????

i am exactly the same as you. i think it mainly hormoes or just the fact the most of your interaction with poeple is with boys. you could be curious aswell. no harm it.

Ryhanna
October 17th, 2009, 01:48 AM
I dont think your gay - bi maybe. Part of the reason that boys have these feelings is because its "gay" to express a feeling of closeness with another guy that girls do i.e. hugging, talking about things like sexuality

kyle95
October 17th, 2009, 02:32 AM
look at it this way mate, you're a human being period. forget the labels, these are for very narrow minded people threatened by anything that's different than they are. whether your fascination drifts between the sexes or weighs more towards one is irrelevant and frankly none of anyone's business. there's nothing wrong with you because you're experiencing human feeling which i think are not unique to you. so quit panicking as to which banner you fall under - you don't. trample upon labels and banners - you'll be much happier. good luck mate

nick
October 17th, 2009, 04:11 AM
Well first off you dont have to be camp to be gay, so that's kinda irrelevant.

Now to the main point, well none of us can tell you whether your gay or not. Like most of the others have said it could just be curiosity, or you could turn out to be bi or gay. Dont be in any hurry to give a label to yourself, just stay cool and be yourself. Time will give you your answer.

mrmcdonaldduck
October 17th, 2009, 05:18 AM
you sound like you are bi/curious or bi leaning towards men.

Severus Snape
October 17th, 2009, 12:53 PM
It could go either way at this point. What you describe sounds like curiosity about people with similar body types as you, but you also mention attraction. Since you are kinda young this could just be a phase, or it could just develop into bisexuality.

Either way, don't be freaked out. A lot of guys are going through the same thing