PDA

View Full Version : I don't feel different.

Stewart
October 15th, 2009, 06:38 PM
When I'm at school, I don't feel different because of my sexuality.
I want to have a husband or a wife or a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but I don't see this as abnormal.

Sure, other people find it abnormal but I feel just like a normal person...

Should I feel different?

Do you feel different because of your sexuality?

diamond jetstream
October 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM
no i feel completely at ease with my sexuality and if you feel that way to then that means youve found peace with the fact that your bi and for many people having a positive mindset about your sexuality is a hard thing to achieve

daveywavey
October 15th, 2009, 09:31 PM
we would all like to say that we dont feel different because of our sexuality, but in my opinion truth is, unless you're completly out of the closet and even not, you will always be different, but that doesnt mean different is a bad thing, just... different, for me since im not out of the closet, i go through everyday of my life feeling different because of the lie that i have to lead, to advoid scruteny , humilitation and shame, because people are evil and mean twoard something they do not understand, its not our fault who we are attracted too...

my 2 cents, sorry if i ranted

davey

sam i am
October 15th, 2009, 11:56 PM
Hell no u shouldn't feel different. When i came out to my 8th grade class last year yea it took some time for some people to get use to the fact that i was bisexual,but now a days i can talk about boys and they mad cool with it but if i go to far they feel a little uncomfortable. Trust me u should be like this. When i got a bf my friends have been ever more supportive than ever,even the guys and they straight as an arrow. Stay the way u are u should be proud. :]