PDA

View Full Version : i really need help with this is he intrstd?

zgrazier
October 12th, 2009, 07:58 AM
ok so i never start new post on here but i really need advice so theres a new guy in my school he is absolutley gorrgeous and i instantly had a crush on him and he found out cause i textd my "girl"friend and told her i think he was hot and his frinds went through her phone and newayz i added him to facebook and made my status "txt me" and i put my number and he texteed and i ended up telling him i liked him and he told me he thought he was bi a couple times and that he has kissed a guy and he would date a guy if he really liked them and he knows im pansexual everyone does and he still hangs outt with me and txt me so what shld i do?

DareDevil
October 12th, 2009, 04:37 PM
*shrug*

Ask. If he's cool with it, then just give it a go. Worst thing that happens is he'll say he's not interested and then you move on to the next crush.

Harley Quinn
October 12th, 2009, 04:55 PM
This does happen quite often. The only thong you can really do is become friends with him, when friends you can increase the chance of the other person invovled. When both of you feel comfortable enough thats when you cam talkore about your feelings and you can become aware of any attractions he may have for you. So my advise is to become better friends and go from there. Good luck

bowlheadhere
October 12th, 2009, 10:38 PM
He seems like a really cool guy. If I were in your situation, I would just ask him... If you two are already good friends (which I presume that you are...) then you two will be good either way. Test the waters a little and see where it goes. =).

unknown2011
October 12th, 2009, 11:16 PM
he probably just accepts that you're pansexual and thinks you're a cool person.

mrmcdonaldduck
October 13th, 2009, 12:18 AM
*shrug*

Ask. If he's cool with it, then just give it a go. Worst thing that happens is he'll say he's not interested and then you move on to the next crush.

do that

mr.sexy_bomb
October 13th, 2009, 12:39 AM
keep talking to him just in case he might not be prince charming, but i think things will go good, just dont love people for their looks i mean its important but not the most important so just be cool and try and go for it, good luck :)

zgrazier
October 15th, 2009, 08:08 AM
thanks guys idk he confuses me ughhhh but i think im just going to keep talking to him and see what happens but like he always ask me questions about how i know i like guys and what my parents did when i told them and i said "they dont reall care" and he was like my parents would kill me and i was like well is good thing ull never have to tell thm becuae ur straight and he was like well idk unever know so im just like fml X( confusing boys

OstrichAficionado
November 30th, 2009, 04:24 AM
damn you lucky, lol