PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering.

Don3
October 11th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Right now Iím confused about my sexuality and I have found out that I don't like guys ( sexually or emotional) and I like girl but sexually and I don't like any girl emotionally right now. Is that normal? :confused: (I'm 13)

lilhellboii
October 13th, 2009, 06:20 PM
thats not normal... u eather like one or the other!!

nick
October 13th, 2009, 06:23 PM
To be honest, I think its to do with your age and that your emotional attachments will develop as you get a little older. These things dont hit us all at the same age and you need to just try not to worry for the moment and wait for things to pan out a bit. From what you've said it doesnt sound as if you're at all attracted to guys so there's no reason to think that you are not straight. If it turns out otherwise then, honestly, its not the end of the world.

Giles
October 14th, 2009, 04:36 PM
thats not normal... u eather like one or the other!!

Lol.. yea it is..

It's just your hormones, and/or peer pressure. You feel like you shouldnt like guys, so you "don't", you feel you should like girls, so you "do" physically... but you can't connect emotionally because you aren't sure what you really want.

clr9823
October 14th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Right, at 13 you probably are just beginning your hormonal development, which NORMALLY causes a lot of confusion about sexuality. Just wait, and don't let it bother you.

About your sexually but not emotionally liking girls, this is again caused by your development. Sexual attraction is linked to puberty and emotions, where as emotional attraction is (I'm not trying to be offensive here) more down to maturity/age. Or it could simply be that you haven't found your first girl. Either way, my best advice is to wait and not rush things, good things come to those who wait!!! :D

Hope I helped

diamond jetstream
October 15th, 2009, 08:48 PM
it is a bit strange but it could be because of a few diff reasons
1 you may have a subconcious feeling that emotoal feelings for a girl makes you a sissy so your shuing them out.
2 you might not connect with the girls and guys but you are still having sexual urges towards them
3if you dont have any close female friends this might be causing the lack of emotional dependancy on a girl.

Don3
October 16th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Lol I like the first one but I think it's the third one. Thank you it helped me a lot.:D

nick
October 16th, 2009, 05:21 PM
I feel as if I answered exactly the same question only yesterday, but, really I think its your age. Don't take it as a put down or anything, please. But physically your body is telling you it likes the idea, so you get horny or whatever, but emotionally your not ready for it. This is completely normal. Don't expect to go from innocent little kid to mature man about town overnight. You have no reason to worry.

Don3
October 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Lmao yes you did though is an older thread now is when people actually decided to read it, but thanks again.:D

nick
October 16th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Lmao yes you did though is an older thread now is when people actually decided to read it, but thanks again.:D
Don, sorry mate, didnt realise the other thread was you too. Look you really cant go posting the same question several times with a different heading. Post once, wait for answers, dont try to force it.

Don3
October 16th, 2009, 08:04 PM
okay sorry. =(

mike123
October 17th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I agree with JustNick. Maby u not intressed in boys/girls yet!
Take it easy and it will come itself ;)