PDA

View Full Version : Came Out (and not sorta this time)

MichaelAdams1993
October 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Ok, some of you might remember me posting about a month ago that I had come out to a friend, actually it was a gay guy who I liked. Well, I finally told my mom, and her reaction wasn't what I expected. I thought she would be like "OMG GET OUTA MY HOUSE YOUR FREAK!!!" or like "Ooooooo, I already knew that but thanks for tellin me" instead she said to just search my soul cause High School can be hard and being a teen is confusing. I just don't know what to do now. Cause she hasn't brought it up again. So I'm not sure what my next step is. I am really close to my grandma (mom's mom) and so this weekend when grandparents where down for my b-day I told her, thinking she could help me. But I got the same response from her. So now I don't know what to do. O, and the guy I liikED I don't like anymore cause he has decided to forget about everyone else and try and close to the guy he likes, WHO IS STRAIGHT!!!!! I just don't freaking know what to do anymore. But since I told my mom I'm gay I decided there was no danger in telling my friends, so now the school knows. It actually is pretty cool. But I still find someone here or there that didn't know. It is really funny. Well, just let me know what you people think my next step should be. O, and sorry that this post is so long and I KNOW it rambles, like I said, sorry!

Stewart
October 11th, 2009, 07:01 PM
There really isn't a next step. It's good she's not treating you any differently. Some people don't get that great of a reaction. You're really lucky that people at school accept you. The next step basically is to live life. Good luck! :)