PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ottumwa, IA

IowaBoy
October 3rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
First Name: Trenton
Orientation: Straight
Religion: Atheist
Got any siblings? Only child, though I do have have one step sister a half sister
If so how old? No Clue
You guys have a good relationship?
Do you have any pets? Yep
If so how many and what kind? One dumb beagle hound mix, freshwater 55 gallon: mix of tetras and other random fish, and for the 20 gallon saltwater; about eight pounds of Fiji live rock (still getting this thing up and running) 1 turbo snail and two nassarius snails along with some bristle worm hitchhikers.
What are some hobbies? Fish keeping, research on religions, online gaming (mainly call of duty 4 pc and runes of magic)
What are some talents you have? Depends
What makes you happy on a bad day? Pwning nooblets with MP5
What do you do on rainy days? Video games!
What grade/year/etc are you in? 10th grade class of 2012
You make good grades? Depends on class and teacher
What's your career path? Computers, server hosting, etc...
What are some other interests? Internet
What's something cool that has happened to you?
What's something bad? Depends on your point of view of life:)
What's your favorite food? Cooked food
What's your favorite drink? Jones Soda or Stewart's Classics
Who would you like to meet living or dead? A mix of them to see who is right about what (religion being a big one)
Who is your idol? Do not really have any
What is your favorite song? Just about any Bad Religion song
How did you find this site? Search Engine (Google:)
What made you want to join? Having some bad times. All of this political stuff putting more pressure onto teenagers. Plus some family issues (One Die Hard Atheist+ one Christian mom= Hell)

Deschain
October 3rd, 2009, 10:38 AM
Hello. :)

Welcome to VT.
I'm Lawrence.

nick
October 3rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
Hi Trenton

welcome to vt

deadpie
October 3rd, 2009, 07:16 PM
Awesome, someone from Iowa. I'm from council bluffs, iowa, but i don't live there anymore luckily. Iowa turns to hell after a while.

But, uhm, welcome!

IowaBoy
October 3rd, 2009, 07:51 PM
Awesome, someone from Iowa. I'm from council bluffs, iowa, but i don't live there anymore luckily. Iowa turns to hell after a while.

But, uhm, welcome!

lucky! iowa is getting just so bad, state went ape on the whole health thing and is banning pop and all the fun stuff starting next year. sales tax has also gone off the scales.