PDA

View Full Version : Found out

bat822
September 29th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Hi i found out that a friend at school (not a close friend but we say hello every now and again in the hallway) told me she was a excuse the term lesbian she told me and a couple of other friends it was really well..... akward for those of you whove gone through this please help what should i say to them or do im just shocked i guess.

Mzor203
September 29th, 2009, 04:42 PM
There's nothing to say, really. Just accept it.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. In this day and age it's ubiquitous, and you will run into it a lot, so just keep an open mind. There is nothing to say or do that is correct, just continue being friends and be aware of her orientation.

Simple! :)

guacamole24
September 29th, 2009, 05:18 PM
There's nothing to say, really. Just accept it.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex. In this day and age it's ubiquitous, and you will run into it a lot, so just keep an open mind. There is nothing to say or do that is correct, just continue being friends and be aware of her orientation.

Simple! :)

I completely agree. What is there to say? She's a lesbian - they exist - and you're gonna have to except that. Just the way it is. People coming out opens eyes all over the world - especially when it's someone close to them.