PDA

View Full Version : liking someone but not knowing if they're str8 or gay

hardasrock6
September 29th, 2009, 02:26 PM
theres these 2 guys i like at my school (btw i am gay). i know them from class but i dont know them know them. i like them both but im too shy to ask them out so i wanna get them to notice me or be friends or something. any ideas of how i can do that? (ty :D)

Contra
September 29th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Well, I don't think any better way than talking and try to establish contact with them so you get to know them.

Harley Quinn
September 29th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Well i suggest that you try talking to them and reach the friendship zone, as for asking one of them out, you'd have to take things step by step. I wouldn't rush all of this though.

hardasrock6
September 29th, 2009, 03:03 PM
only thing is he dosn't rly know me.

Harley Quinn
September 29th, 2009, 03:06 PM
You'd have to introduce yourself to him again, find some things you have in common with him and continue that way.

guacamole24
September 29th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Yeah, just try to get to know them.

Blue63
September 29th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Sadly most guys at the average american high school are straight, and a decent amount are homophobic, (from my observations at least). I wouldn't bluntly ask them out, you can if you want, but that wouldn't be my first choice.

Talk to him like you're not attracted to him, just start talking to him, about whatever it may be, if you're in school you may want to start about a mutual hatred of a teacher you both have, or how you get to much homework. Or whatever, then take it from there.

that kid
September 29th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Try my idea. You know what it is XD

hardasrock6
September 30th, 2009, 06:50 AM
lol that kid theres no way im doing UR idea *imiganeing wht would happen* its too horrible to think of. btw ty peoples for helping me. ill try to talk to him though im kinda shy so ittll be tough. but ill try blues advice as of talking to him about stuff like... school or something.

hardasrock6
October 1st, 2009, 07:59 AM
*still scared to death* i know i shouldn't but i think im gonna give up because i just cant cause im too shy, he seems more popular then me and idk wht to talk about (i think he likes sports but i dont know anything about them rly)

shikachunin
October 1st, 2009, 05:45 PM
There IS a sticky for making friends. However, once you reach the friend stage, you should probably know a litttle about their ideas on homosexuals, and whether or not you can come out to them. Or, if you;re lucky, they may come out to you! But thats a long shot... anyways, heres the sticky! Click here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25633)