PDA

View Full Version : Siigh

daveywavey
September 29th, 2009, 01:49 AM
So tonight was weird for me... A total straight friend called on me to comfort him tonight. He has no idea I'm bi. But I was the one he called when his gma died tonight. I was so happy he opened up to me. He called me and I ran on foot in the rain three blocks to his house and we shared some real bud to bud time. Cryed on my shoulder and all I have never shared these type of moments with him. I am very in touch with my feelings I think. I can't even watch a movie that's sad without crying. So being the big baby I am I cryer with him. We had a moment where we looked at eachother deeply into our eyes. I thought he was gonna kiss me. Mind you I'm not out of the closet in any way really. I amsitting here at 245 am I can't sleep I can't do anything. My emotions are spiraling. I never made a move once when I had a perfect oppurtunity. I would never ever take advantage of a situsation like that EVER. We hugged for nearly 30 mins. What does this all mean I am sorry for this rant but it's bothering me so much. I really like the people on here and u guts are my hope too end this sleepless night.

nick
September 29th, 2009, 03:05 AM
You did the right thing by not taking advantage of the situation. If he has any feelings for you he wont forget how you helped him tonight, maybe he'll ask you round again.

You've had an emotional night. Take some deep breaths and try not to mull over it.

Severus Snape
September 29th, 2009, 05:38 AM
I hate to snuff out the hope, but it was emotionally charged, etc. Whether or not he has feelings for you depends entirely on his orientation. I wasn't there so I don't really know if there was potential for sexual activity of any scale, for that you must use your own intuition.

My honest opinion is that he, like most of the other cute guys out there (sigh) is probably straight.

This may be a case of your imagination running away with you, but for your sake I hope it isn't. Best of luck mate

SlightlySane
September 29th, 2009, 09:12 PM
You did the best you could ever do for him. You were there when he needed you. Whether he likes you or not this night was full of emotion and I'm sure he will remember what you did forever. The fact that you didn't take advantage of him during this time shows how much of a true and strong friend you are. Don't loose sleep over this because as frustrating as it is that this moment brought you so close and made you want him more you have to realize that you did something amazing for someone that you really care about.

Justwondering
September 29th, 2009, 10:00 PM
You did the right thing Davey (:

You didn't take advantage of him, you were there for him, and you let him know you care. You're an amazing guy, and if he has feelings or any sexual attraction for you, I'm sure he will tell you or at least hint at it after that night. If he doesn't, don't worry. There are so many other people out there that would want someone like you.

If you need me, you already have my msn, so just message me or email me (:

Blue63
September 29th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Coming from someone who has lost an important family member, he is more confused than you are. The same thoughts may have been running through his head (does not mean you should act on it), when something like that happens your world kinda breaks down, you don't know down from up, left from right. He called you, you helped, you shared deep feelings and created a deep connection. He knows it, he's aware. Even in the trauma. When he was looking in your eyes, he was trying to make sense. He may have feelings for you, he may have been caught up in the moment.

You did the right thing!

If you want to talk to him about it, please for his sake wait till a few days after the funeral. That is most important, because the next few weeks, or months, or years, or just going to be a complete blur to him.

that kid
September 29th, 2009, 10:19 PM
I'm with everyone in saying you did the right thing. His emotions were going crazy too but if he really is then you might have another moment like this. Don't think too hard on it though you did what a friend does.

daveywavey
September 30th, 2009, 01:43 AM
thank you guys so much for your responses, this really helps alot, means alot

as always i leave my AIM listed for anyone that wants to chat once in awhile

davey

CaptainObvious
September 30th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Having cute straight friends you're into is tough. You did the right thing by not making any moves; he was emotional and it wouldn't have been right to take advantage of that. What it means about you is that you're a caring friend. I hope you eventually got to sleep; you shouldn't be worrying. You did the right thing in the situation.

Trumpeter_2911
October 2nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
you really did the right thing!
It's great that you and him could share a connection, and that you were the first one he called. That's a special type of friendship. Just give it time. See what comes of it.

daveywavey
October 5th, 2009, 11:47 PM
thanks lex