PDA

View Full Version : Is it bad?

DarkWingedAngel
September 28th, 2009, 07:34 PM
I'm starting to think that me being lesbian is a bad thing.
People at school always say "it's not good to be gay"..."your sinning"..... "your a freak of nature"
and well it's really getting to me.
I'm actually starting to think that being gay is bad.
?????
im confused now.
cuz some people say it's not bad then the others say that it is bad.
I don't know what to believe anymore.

Severus Snape
September 28th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Don't listen to intolerant people. Remember, at one point it was bad to be black, Jewish, protestant, Asian, etc, etc. Intolerance has always existed. The trend is that as time goes on, society begins to realize the stupid ways with which they have acted and reverse the oppression they have subjected people to.

Besides, you can't just magically change what you like. If you like members of the same sex, you like it. Don't let anyone make you feel freakish because of that.

nick
September 28th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Everything about yourself should tell you that you're not a bad person, its not a bad thing, its just how you are. Its not a choice, or a decision that you've made, its just you. It sucks that other people are too f***ing stupid to understand that but try not to let it get to you. Sorry, this is the 21st century and none of us should have to cope with such backward views.

Mikey
September 28th, 2009, 10:27 PM
People are always going to be intolerant. But ignore them. Be yourself. Don't let them suppress you. So many girls in my school are bi (popular ones too) because they all get drunk and become idiots.

cole g
September 29th, 2009, 12:59 AM
what do u beleve

bat822
September 29th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Dont listen to what others have to say. If your happy with yourself just keep on gong the way you are.