PDA

View Full Version : Help me...

macc
September 26th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Hi,
My problem is this, there is a boy in my class at school (we're 15) and i fancy him like mad but i dont fancy any other boys, and i like girls a lot.
Wot shall i do?
Am i Bi ?

Θάνατος
September 26th, 2009, 09:02 AM
You could be bi but it is most likely just hormones that are making you feel this way.

Do you have feeling for other guys and is this the first time you have fancied a guy?

Besides why put a label on yourself and bring unwanted ridicule from people.

Shalom
September 26th, 2009, 12:03 PM
You are bi curious. If its been a while of liking him then maybe confront him, but remember there are consequences that are involved. Such as being called gay, being picked on, losing friends etc. So you could be better of not saying anything at all. If he shows some attraction towards you then of course make some kind of contact with him. Also if he isn't there can be positive things, such as getting it off your chest and he might not run off and tell others. So do what you think is best and keep this in mind!

apocalypse
September 26th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Ask yourself this question. You like this boy in your class... do you like him enough to engage in sexual activities? If not, don't scare yourself into thinking you're something you're not. You could very well have a hormonal attraction to him, or find him more brotherly.

If you believe you're heterosexual, then you're heterosexual, however, if you believe you're bi, or homosexual, then that's your choice. We cannot decide for you, to be honest.

MichaelAdams1993
September 26th, 2009, 02:06 PM
If you are bi then you would have both a physical (sexual/hormonal) AND emotional attraction to guys AND girls, if you feel both ways for only one of the sexes and feel only part way with the other one then you are just straight curious or gay. If you need help figuring it out farther feel free to PM me. (make sure you mention the post in the PM so I know what you are talking about).

mrmcdonaldduck
September 26th, 2009, 05:42 PM
i say bi curious.