PDA

View Full Version : When "curious" becomes gay...

weebananas
September 23rd, 2009, 04:52 PM
I like guys, but I like to think I'm straight. Problem is, when I look at a hot woman I don't get that "spark" that I get when I see a hot, muscular guy. It just... Doesn't happen. I know it sounds horrible, but I REALLY don't want to be gay... T_T

I honestly think maybe it's me WANTING to be one of those guys... But blah.

SOMEONE PELASE HELP.

Severus Snape
September 23rd, 2009, 05:22 PM
Eveyrone wants to think they're straight- everyone wants to think they're 'normal', and by societal standards, if you don't like women you aren't normal. you may want to talk more in depth with people who actually are sexually attracted to men and free to admit it. If you want to talk more about it, ask a gay or bi guy. Chances are you might be physically attracted to men, but not emotionally. meaning, you may like the idea of sex with men, but not the relationship type thing.

daveywavey
September 24th, 2009, 04:48 PM
i felt the same, i was striving to be normal, but alltho some people dont believe this, i think its something your born with, if i think really hard, i can think back quite awihle where i always felt awkard with other boys, i just thought i really liked there friendship turns out iw as bi, its hard to accept but when you do, if you are bi, which you may not be you may be, its only for you to decide but, i know once i admited it to myself i felt a WEIGHT off my shoulders, now if i can only get the courage to tell my family, at least my mom lol

Giles
September 24th, 2009, 04:59 PM
I agree with the fact of "wanting" to be that guy. I'm not very attractive lol, and when i see a hot guy I imagine myself being him...

I also dont want to be gay, Thats why i call myself bi.

daveywavey
September 24th, 2009, 05:00 PM
ben, dont say that, everyone is attractive in there own way dude, dont put urself down :X

Ryhanna
September 25th, 2009, 06:20 AM
I dont know, you know... I sat next to this incredibly hot guy on a plane today and this gonna sound stupid but I had a boner the whole flight. Ive always felt sexually attracted to men but this was insane

mrmcdonaldduck
September 25th, 2009, 06:21 AM
well, i would say that you are bi, leaning towards gay.