PDA

View Full Version : So confused!

red diamond
September 20th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Im so confused right now. i feel like there is something wrong with me. In my head im constantly playing back conversations with people i talk to..sometimes i'll stay repeating there words over n over like an echo. I dont know if I'm hearing it or what. other times i'll drift away and think about random situations of my life and just sort of daze out thinking of how different my life would be if a had made better decisions n then i picture it. But what really drives me crazy is that whenever Im around people especially young people, I hear in my head what they are thinking of me...and there always bad things that make me feel like crap. when i walk around the mall bymyself i feel like everyone is looking at me n whispering turning there heads pointing and laughing. it makes me feel like if i must be walking retarded or something, i start thinking of how my hands swing as i walk & everything. My thinking is totally confused...i never know what i want or like & i dont feel like i really desire anything from life... I have trouble remembering things that happened like yesterday. I get aggitated & irritated easily. Sometimes i feel jittery & then its like i crash down, the past three days ive cried out of a random moment of sadness....my mom has a mental illness..i dont know too much about it but i think it might be schizo with maybe some more. part of me is in denial..but i feel like this cant be normal.
:what::what::what: whats wrong with me?

BuryYourFlame
September 24th, 2009, 06:00 AM
We can't really give any indication that this could be schizophrenia based on the symptoms listed, it is like this with all mental illnesses, especially schizophrenia because it is very rarely diagnosed in people under the age of 25, I think, as their brains are still developing.

I suggest seeing a local doctor and asking them what they think, they will be able to give you a much better indication of what this could be that we can.

altkid
September 25th, 2009, 10:00 PM
I can relate to thinking people down the road are thinking negative things about you and replaying past conversations in your head. I was recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. My main symptom was paranoid delusions centred around mindreading. I think it would be hard to diagnose you with schizophrenia based on the symptoms you described. The best option would be to see a psychiatrist. He would better be able to assess your symptoms and come up with a correct diagnosis or at least help you so you don't have to deal with these horrible thoughts. I know how anxiety-inducing these symptoms are from my own personal experience. It's probably best to get help now before things get worse.

Shalom
September 26th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Not a lot of comments on this and it's been a couple days hopefully you revert back to this. I would talk to your parents, get their thoughts. If something is truely wrong with you, which clearly something is then you need to get help. You need to gain some confidence it sounds like it. Hopefully you can do this, if you have any problems and need advice feel free to pm me!

red diamond
October 4th, 2009, 02:47 PM
I do also get paranoid when im alone in my house...I feel like someone is watching me even felt like i was be recorded,Ive felt like that since i was a little girl,that there's someone coming to kill me. i don't have my parents anymore, im on my own...Dont really want to tell any of my roommates about this im not comfortable with it..but its kinda hard to believe that something is not right sometimes because i feel normal.i don't know what to think anymore.so i just try to forget about it..but then i feel like im making a big mistake & im afraid that one day something really bad will happen. im glad at least somebody responded to this...i should really go get help huh:confused::confused:

Delusion15
October 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM
If you are really scared go to a doctor and get checked out if there is a history of mental illness then you defintly need to get checked out

feamwigma
December 19th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Ok Im confused here When I go to Xandros Update, everything shows installed,and I mean evetything Dont know whats going on or how to fix it Anybody have an idea whats going on? Sure could use some help here Thanks

BuryYourFlame
December 19th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Please do not bump old threads. This is also not the correct section for your post, please use the Tech Junky's Paradise section for questions like that.

:locked: