PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

confusedboy
September 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I see ALL these hot guys at school and can't stand it cuz I'm sure there all straight. I start goin nuts. Anyone else feel like that? Like you want them, want to ask them out but you just figure there straight?

nick
September 15th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Of course, it goes with the teritory.

OhHeyItsTy
September 15th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Haha, yeah. And the worst part is, most of them are close friends of mine, so I'm like constantly around them. Then, since we're close friends, we're always joking around, then I just feel teased.

haha

randomdude1
September 15th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Pretty much the same as OhHeyItsTy

lilhellboii
September 15th, 2009, 07:59 PM
yeah!!goo crazyy!! anyways i know how u feel!! i like someone but i think he is straight soo! yeah!

Jagador
September 15th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I get that feeling all the time. Never ends.. i got a really cute guy in every one of my classes (except algebra2). Hard to stop staring, but i force myself not to stare.

OhHeyItsTy
September 15th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I get that feeling all the time. Never ends.. i got a really cute guy in every one of my classes (except algebra2). Hard to stop staring, but i force myself not to stare.

Oh that's the worst! That's like in my Government class, and he sits right next to me, and it's hard not to look, especially when I have to look in his direction because the teacher's that way.

skinny_white_boy
September 15th, 2009, 08:43 PM
yes! all the time for me!

Justwondering
September 15th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Ugh, It sucks so much lol. It's like.. "Well they could be gay.. Or bi... Or curious right?" but in reality, it will never happen lol.

MichaelAdams1993
September 15th, 2009, 10:06 PM
i know the feeling, but luckily I have a gay friend (just friends) so we can discuss these things.

Jagador
September 15th, 2009, 10:12 PM
Oh that's the worst! That's like in my Government class, and he sits right next to me, and it's hard not to look, especially when I have to look in his direction because the teacher's that way.

Thats exactly what i do... look in their direction because teacher is there.. lol!!!

Ugh, It sucks so much lol. It's like.. "Well they could be gay.. Or bi... Or curious right?" but in reality, it will never happen lol.

The ones i see are always straight.. =P there ain't a single hint of them being gay

confusedboy
September 16th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Yeah, there's a guy in my Spanish class and I try not to look :/ And @ lunch I pointed out a guy to a friend and she was like "Oh I sit next to him in ???(I forgot lol)" So she's gonna try & see if he's gay or not. There's also a cutie on my bus and I stair a lot. I just want all these guys lol :( @ least the GSA interest meeting is this coming Monday so I'll check that out and see who's out lol.

daveywavey
September 16th, 2009, 10:48 PM
i know exactly how you guys feel, they are right there but not at the same time, are we born the way we are or do we become it from events that happened when were growing up?

Fourth Dimension
September 20th, 2009, 01:03 AM
ik how you all feel i live in a very homophobic town

tyler27846
September 20th, 2009, 11:19 AM
i know exactly how you guys feel, they are right there but not at the same time, are we born the way we are or do we become it from events that happened when were growing up?

i think the same thing laso but i think stuff in my life influnced to turn bi

drpepper21
September 20th, 2009, 02:01 PM
aggghhh!! this kills me. it like you desperatly hope that they re gay, but it never happens.

The Joker
September 20th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Yes, I experience this too.

Jacobim Mugatu
September 20th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I think every Gay/Bi person has this experience. Just Go join your nearest GSA club and find a nice guy there