PDA

View Full Version : Maturbating with friends

zman888
September 11th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Ok the other day me and all my friends were masturbating together.. Some of the started sucking eachothers dicks. I thought it was really wierd. And none of us are bi or gay. We all have girl friends. So i was just wondering if this was wierd or anything??

Deschain
September 11th, 2009, 10:25 PM
No.
It's called "experimenting". lol :)

MacMilker
September 11th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Nah its all cool

Connor1
September 11th, 2009, 11:28 PM
how many we're there im thinkin like alot?... around where i live ive herd of whole hockey teams doin it on road trips... its a lil weird but.. meh wat ever floats ur boat.. its whether or not u thought it was weird

alonso
September 12th, 2009, 12:02 AM
it s a little bit weird, but don't worry, enjoy it,

The only thing, don't speak about it to others

cole g
September 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM
not weird

diamond jetstream
September 12th, 2009, 03:14 AM
sounds like a big gay orgi or a box of guinea pigs crawlin all over eachother......jokes! but seriously that is a tad bit gay to suck another guys dick but you felt wierd so your probably not gay just curious

Jagador
September 12th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Its not weird.. its experimenting. However, if a group of guys suck each other... i find that a tad awkward...expecially if they aren't gay.

tripolar
September 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Its not weird.. its experimenting. However, if a group of guys suck each other... i find that a tad awkward...expecially if they aren't gay.

I agree. The Key word is "group".

Lets say its you and a friend or two then its fine because that's experimenting, but a group is different.

Nelson
September 12th, 2009, 11:57 PM
thats not weird at all, thats just experimenting, dont worry as long as nobody else tells

Patchy
October 2nd, 2009, 06:31 PM
No.
It's called "experimenting". lol :)

Agreed. When people compare people can get curious and try stuff. Perfectly normal lots of guys do it.