PDA

View Full Version : good news

tyler27846
September 3rd, 2009, 12:13 AM
i just hooked up with an amazing person on myspace but we r both bi and that person is a dude how do i tell everyone i know that me and this person are bf's nobody at home knows im bi idk what to do

Contra
September 3rd, 2009, 05:32 AM
Maybe you should try and wait a bit to see where your relationship is going. Then, when you're sure of your feelings and his too, you come out to your family. Hope I was helpful :)

diamond jetstream
September 3rd, 2009, 06:20 AM
just get it out there theyll loose interest in about a week

confusedboy
September 3rd, 2009, 01:06 PM
I'm glad you found someone. Just wait awhile like karastes said. you never know how long it will last, but i hope it works out :)

themanwhoneverwould
September 3rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
Are you planning on meeting him. Are you actually anywhere near each other?

If so, then i would wait a while before telling ya folks and friends. See how things go, it may only last a few days, then you would look silly, not because you are bi, but because it didn't last long.

if he is far away, and you might not meet him for ages. I would wait, there is no reason to tell people straight away if there is no chance they are going to meet him.

tyler27846
September 3rd, 2009, 08:01 PM
thanks for the advice guys

The Joker
September 3rd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Why do you have Dolly Parton and Kellie Pickler quotes in your signature?

tyler27846
September 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM
thanks for the comments but i think this person is cheating on me beacuse this person posted this on his myspace comment thing love when r u gonna tell ur friends were together????

i feel so confused hurt and lonely i have no clue on what to do i just want to find the right person i feel like my trust and emotions have been played. :confused:

Eagle1
September 3rd, 2009, 11:23 PM
well you did meet him on Myspace what did you expect? sorry if it offends you but Myspace is NOT the place for that.

Jagador
September 4th, 2009, 12:27 AM
well you did meet him on Myspace what did you expect? sorry if it offends you but Myspace is NOT the place for that.

I absolutely agree. if you really want to meet someone you want to be with, best way is in person. The internet can't be relied heavily on. especially myspace and facebook.

mr.sexy_bomb
September 4th, 2009, 01:27 AM
you know hook ups arent the best but good luck :) and just wait untill thing become alittle more solid

The Joker
September 4th, 2009, 01:40 AM
It's not a good idea to have an online relationship. You never know for sure what they are doing, they could fake their emotions.

Contra
September 4th, 2009, 06:54 AM
It's not a good idea to have an online relationship. You never know for sure what they are doing, they could fake their emotions.

Not only they can fake their emotions, they can fake other things too... :yes: