PDA

View Full Version : Slight Confusion.

ChaoticHarmony
August 30th, 2009, 08:13 PM
OK, heres the deal:

I really like this girl in my class, i think she's beautiful, and i can imagine us together. but. i also like my best (male) friend. i think hes cute and maybe there could be something, if he was leaning toward the gay/bi side. I have started to think im bi, but im not sure. i tend to have dreams about both people, both sexual and relationship-type dreams.

I've read other threads, and i understand that you have to be emotionally and physically attracted to be gay or straight. I also get that hormones greately affects thoughts and actions.

Basically im asking your opinion. What do you think of the situation? Am i too young to really know (im 15)? How should i handle this whole thing??

Thanks in advance for any and all comments, i really appreciate it!

JackOfClubs
August 30th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I think you might be bi. Probably not gay, as you can see yourself being with a girl. Also, you might just be curious, wondering about the other boys. You are most probably not gay though.

Mr. Awesome
August 30th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I would say go for the girl. Taking the risk with your male friend may damage your relationship with him and may allienate you from your other friends (they may see you as weird)

But in the end its up to you. You should follow your heart and see where it leds you

Jagador
August 30th, 2009, 11:55 PM
hmmm.. your curious. In my opinion.. your Bi, but give yourself some time and you will find out eventually. if i was bi, i'd just stay friends with both of them. Can't rush everything, especially relationships and friend relationships

diamond jetstream
August 31st, 2009, 06:57 AM
hi i think you should go with the girl cause then that wont wreck the relationship with your friend and youll get them both:yes:

nick
August 31st, 2009, 07:42 AM
I dont think its anyone's place to say "go with the girl" or "go with the guy", you have to make your own choices with whatever feels right for you. It sounds like you need more time to work out your sexuality, its not like there's a deadline or some cut of age by which you should know. Stay cool with it, go with the flow.

joshfitz96
March 30th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Decide which person make you happiest and which person u think u could mantain a happy stable relationship with. that will determine the person you chose