PDA

View Full Version : favorite type of alcohol?

thiscityisdead
August 28th, 2009, 04:36 PM
just want to know some of everybodys favorite alcohol. =]]

im mostly a beer guy, haha i like my milwakees best. any kind of vodka would do.

tripolar
August 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Bailey's Irish Creme, great stuff.

matt0310
August 28th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I have never tasted Alcohol

AllThatIsLeft
August 28th, 2009, 07:08 PM
ummmm. Lets see.

Smirnoff, Baccardi Breezersm, Tequila, Rum, Vodka, tho thats the same as Baccardi and Smirnoff.
Sangria.
Dissarono
SAmbucca

okay i'm done :)

Θάνατος
August 28th, 2009, 07:22 PM
im mostly a beer guy, haha i like my milwakees best.

Dude that is not beer. You should drink something that actually has some taste.

just kidding, I understand cheap beer is always the best.

I like a good dark beer to be hones.

I do like most vodka.

Jose Cuervo Tequila is good too.

I have heard Petrone is very smooth but a little out of my expenses.

Mr. Awesome
August 28th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Bulmers Irish Cider........Magners to you Americans

Vodka makes me phisically get sick but that doesnt stop me drinking it cause it gets me ridicously drunk very quickly

I dont like beer, i really just dislike the taste

Sapphire
August 28th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Magners, Pimms and Champagne!!

Obviously not in that order though lol

Rutherford The Brave
August 28th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Whiskey thats about it

deadpie
August 28th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Blue moon ftw.
And if im not drinking that it's tequila

Toilet Water.
August 29th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Vodka.
Raspberry maybe? Or regular.
And peach vodka.
Preferably Smirnoff Vodka.
I canNOT mix Vodka with anything, it taste gross mixed - in my opinion.

Corona, and this german beer, I forget the name..

Wine cuz it makes me feel fancy. Lol.

I also like Vex, sour puss, and girly fruity drinks.

Fireball isfine.

Uprising
August 29th, 2009, 05:10 AM
Jack N Coke

The Riddler
August 29th, 2009, 05:37 AM
vodka
cider
beer
mhm...whatever really

nick
August 29th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Whatever's nearest.

Continental lagers, like Kronenburg, if they're properly chilled. Medium-bodied red wines.

Darkness
August 29th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Smirnoff and Orange juice even though WKD tastes better.

thiscityisdead
August 29th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Dude that is not beer. You should drink something that actually has some taste.

haha if i could afford the better tasting beer =P lmao jk, id rather sit back and enjoy a heineken any day but i like the milwaukees best cuz they get the job done faster, well atleast for me lmao.

The Riddler
August 29th, 2009, 11:53 AM
i need to add WKD blue

Zazu
August 29th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Good, full-bodied red wines

Good quality vodka

Locally brewed English lagers, also most Belgium beer

Maverick
August 29th, 2009, 03:44 PM
This is mainly a drug abuse support forum so this type of thread is inappropriate for here. Moving to Cooking.

Triceratops
August 29th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Oh my, where do I start?

-Smirnoff
-Raspberry Barcadi Breezer
-Champagne
-Pimms
-Vodka and coke
-Tequila
-Rum
-White wine
-Jack Daniels and blackcurrant
-Alcoholic cocktails
-Etc etc :)

Yum yum yum.

peaceloverugby
August 29th, 2009, 04:56 PM
every type is my favourite, that's why I don't drink anymore :/

check it
August 29th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Miller Lite
or
Rum

hah

mrmcdonaldduck
August 30th, 2009, 12:57 AM
white wine or vodka.

theOperaGhost
August 30th, 2009, 01:14 AM
Yay for supporting underage drinking (for most people here)??

I kind of find this thread to be sickening and pathetic, but hey, I might as well join in...

I hate beer (although draft stuff isn't terrible)

I really like tequila shots or tequila and oj. I'm also a fan of smirnoff ice.

Anyway, I think underage drinking is one of the dumbest things to do...I can't stand it...and I'm being 100% serious.

OnlyByTheNight.
August 30th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Vodka and coke ftw!!! :)
Also....
Smirnoff ice.
Most beers.
Bacardi and coke.
Malibu and 7up.
Jameson.

Amm think thats bout it!

blameitonvogue
August 31st, 2009, 01:00 AM
absinthe.<3
rum.
brandy.
flavoured vodka.

I reeeally like blue agave patron, but it's the only tequilla I like.

Stevo 69
September 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM
I like most beers and largers, like WKD, ciders and love Apple Sourz

If anyone had Apple Sourz i strongly advise to have sips and not gulp the damn thing, it has a very bad taste if you gulp it down, plus don't drink the whole thing, my friend darnk an entire bottle to himself within an hour and he passed out in minutes

theOperaGhost
September 2nd, 2009, 09:31 AM
I like most beers and largers, like WKD, ciders and love Apple Sourz

If anyone had Apple Sourz i strongly advise to have sips and not gulp the damn thing, it has a very bad taste if you gulp it down, plus don't drink the whole thing, my friend darnk an entire bottle to himself within an hour and he passed out in minutes

Your friend is a dumbass...

Θάνατος
September 2nd, 2009, 09:40 AM
Your friend is a dumbass...

Jared WTF you are so negative now.

Most teenagers who drink are the not smartest of people and use poor judgement.

Most teens binge drink and that is not very safe at all.

I prefer to drink vodka.

theOperaGhost
September 2nd, 2009, 09:45 AM
Jared WTF you are so negative now.

Most teenagers who drink are the smartest of people most teens binge drink.

I prefer to drink vodka.

What the fuck is positive about binge drinking enough to pass out? There is nothing positive about it! Do you know how many people die a year from alcohol poisoning? North Dakota has the highest rate of underage and binge drinking in America. A LOT of people die from alcohol poisoning. If you're downing a whole bottle of liquor, you are a dumbass. If you are downing enough alcohol in a sitting to pass out, you are a dumbass. There is a good chance you will throw up and if you do that while you are passed out, you can easily choke your own vomit. Not quite a pleasant way to die, I would assume. God people who drink piss me off...

Θάνατος
September 2nd, 2009, 09:57 AM
What the fuck is positive about binge drinking enough to pass out? There is nothing positive about it! Do you know how many people die a year from alcohol poisoning? North Dakota has the highest rate of underage and binge drinking in America. A LOT of people die from alcohol poisoning. If you're downing a whole bottle of liquor, you are a dumbass. If you are downing enough alcohol in a sitting to pass out, you are a dumbass. There is a good chance you will throw up and if you do that while you are passed out, you can easily choke your own vomit. Not quite a pleasant way to die, I would assume. God people who drink piss me off...

I didn't say it was smart to binge drink. Sorry I left out the word not when I made my original post. Thanks for seeing my error. I corrected my original post.

Jared I do remember you getting drunk when you went to Canada this spring and I also remember you saying a few times since then that you want to get drunk. You should make up your mind and quit being so hypocritical of others who drink when you yourself have done underage drinking.

theOperaGhost
September 2nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
I didn't say it was smart to binge drink. Sorry I left out the word not when I made my original post. Thanks for seeing my error. I corrected my original post.

Jared I do remember you getting drunk when you went to Canada this spring and I also remember you saying a few times since then that you want to get drunk. You should make up your mind and quit being so hypocritical of others who drink when you yourself have done underage drinking.

I might say I WANT to get drunk, but do I? No. I've been drunk once in my life. Did I drink so much that I passed out? No. I was also not underage in the country I drank in. I've never drank in the United States. I don't have a problem with drinking in moderation, but I do have a problem with binge drinking and drinking so much that you pass out. Maybe if you lose someone due to alcohol poisoning, you'd feel differently about it. I'm not being hypocritical. I still go by my statement saying anyone who drinks enough to pass out (i.e. a whole bottle of hard liquor) is a dumbass.

The Batman
September 2nd, 2009, 11:25 AM
Guys get back on topic.

DarkWingedAngel
September 2nd, 2009, 11:49 AM
Silent Sam
and Jack Daniels

Brazdar
September 2nd, 2009, 02:03 PM
uhh... favorite, quite hard and unfair to choose, but I be sharp and say vodka(as long as it has lemon in it), whiskey(sort of any) and Cinzano.

but of course I won't forget about the beer belly giving beer(Perroni is the closest to my heart)

The Joker
September 4th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Hate to ruin the fun, but I don't like how this is promoting underage drinking.

Accidentally had liquor once, hated it, tried a bit of beer, hated that as well.

Jagador
September 4th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Vodka, and Smirnoff (i like a lot of the flavors)

Sapphire
September 5th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Disaronno is good stuff! Tastes so yummy and sweet!

*licks lips* lol

RaisingSand
September 5th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I'm Southern, we'll drink anything.

Rainstorm
September 5th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Me, I've taken a vow to not drink anything except for a little wine on some occasions.

I'm just that kind of person. Kind of weird, but yeah

Becky
September 11th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Smirn Off Vodka
Smirn Off Ice
Wkd blue is good
Fosters
Magners
Tennants
Its all good stuff :)

stef
September 12th, 2009, 03:33 AM
puschkin black :D

Dagenadriel
September 12th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Hate to ruin the fun, but I don't like how this is promoting underage drinking.

Accidentally had liquor once, hated it, tried a bit of beer, hated that as well.

Exactly what he said, on both counts

overcome.
September 12th, 2009, 09:43 AM
I don't really drink tbh, but in terms of beer, I do really like Coors Light or Budweiser.

anime Freak
September 15th, 2009, 06:51 PM
let me see.... i hate beer.... i LOVE whiskey, bourbon, scotch, peppermint schnopps, rum, tequila, vodka, wine,

2D
September 16th, 2009, 12:38 AM
ummmm. Lets see.

Smirnoff, Baccardi Breezersm, Tequila, Rum, Vodka, tho thats the same as Baccardi and Smirnoff.
Sangria.
Dissarono
SAmbucca

okay i'm done :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Everything except one of those are my favorites. XD Tequila is revolting. Oh and add Baileys with milk to that. You can't taste any alcohol (which I prefer) and its gets the job done. Sambuka is the shit too. As well as breezers.

Patchy
September 21st, 2009, 10:37 AM
Carlsberg and WKD

Project Delta
September 21st, 2009, 10:39 AM
Caribean Twist
Peach Archers
thats all, beer is disgusting as is vodka and rum etc . etc.

Never been drunk, dont want to get drunk

Jean Poutine
September 21st, 2009, 10:58 AM
Mouthwash.

Gbow
September 21st, 2009, 02:50 PM
I dont drink to get drunk at all anymore, but sometimes my parents let me have one bottle of cider (500ml). The alcohol drinks I used to drink that I like are :

Vodka and Coke
Pear Cider
Carlsberg

kbug1993
September 21st, 2009, 03:18 PM
Definatly,
Vodka,
Tequila.
SMIRNOFF-BEST!
:yes:

tyler_52
September 26th, 2009, 01:15 AM
all types of beer ... there all the same to me .... but when it come to liquer im all about ...... whiskey

Jean Poutine
September 28th, 2009, 01:57 AM
To be honest, I'm slightly disturbed at all the people here who are underage and already professing favorite drinks.

Aves
September 28th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Am I the only person who doesn't drink on this forum?

vito22andolini
September 28th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Vodkaaaaaaa russian vodka :d:d:d:d:d:d

Hyper
September 28th, 2009, 05:17 PM

Hardly its just the people that drink too much think its cool so they have a need to show off a little

Of course some of the people here are just too honest for their own good

And some people who do drink and don't post here to list it off, think its a bad idea to give teenagers more expressions that drinking is something incredibly amazing

However full abstainers are also not normal people x.x

theOperaGhost
September 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM

No.

I've been drunk once and drank a couple beers a few other times, but no, I don't drink. I think underage drinking is one of the dumbest things there is to do...seriously get a life other than drinking. I still think this thread is very close to breaking the rules since it promotes drinking.

Aves
September 28th, 2009, 05:24 PM
However full abstainers are also not normal people x.x

I know full abstainers aren't normal, but...I think the reason I don't drink is because I've seen what it can do to my family (thanks Mom) and I don't wanna end up that way.

This is an off topic rant; but I've had my extended family make fun of my mom OPENLY to me, bro, and dad. She can get so drunk it's unbearable. At our grandpa's wedding (he just got married again over the summer), she was so drunk at the reception. She was dancing with random old guys (yes it was disturbing). Also every night, even though she refuses to believe, she drinks too much for her size/weight. She's probably about 5'1" and 100 lbs, and has maybe 5 a night :eek: Last night she "fell asleep" on the couch...with a beer in her hand. Honestly this is why I don't drink. My brother (he's 18) and I promised never to drink so much as to get drunk. Whether or not we can keep up this promise fully, thanks to our mom, we know how we will look when we're drunk most likely

Hyper
September 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I know full abstainers aren't normal, but...I think the reason I don't drink is because I've seen what it can do to my family (thanks Mom) and I don't wanna end up that way.

This is an off topic rant; but I've had my extended family make fun of my mom OPENLY to me, bro, and dad. She can get so drunk it's unbearable. At our grandpa's wedding (he just got married again over the summer), she was so drunk at the reception. She was dancing with random old guys (yes it was disturbing). Also every night, even though she refuses to believe, she drinks too much for her size/weight. She's probably about 5'1" and 100 lbs, and has maybe 5 a night :eek: Last night she "fell asleep" on the couch...with a beer in her hand. Honestly this is why I don't drink. My brother (he's 18) and I promised never to drink so much as to get drunk. Whether or not we can keep up this promise fully, thanks to our mom, we know how we will look when we're drunk most likely

Well I can understand how you feel.

My dad became an alcoholic after army service and it went downhill from there until my mother kicked him out when I was still a 1 year old baby

He continued to drink for around 7 years.. He still slips up but about once a year and at worst for a week

And I've been told my whole life by my family ( fathers side ) not to drink my mother has never lectured me on it and I made the choice to do the things I do by myself. When I do drink on occasion it isn't to get drunk and tell some fuckfaces around my age some ''awesome story of how I pissed myself and woke up with no recollection of the previous night'' but because I like beer & I enjoy wine and if I get drunk it'll happen when I'm with somebody I know is a friend.

Besides.. Growing up the way I have and having the friends I have.. Drinking isn't something I consider a bad habbit, seeing what drugs can do to people is on a different level.. And I've been told my legs would be broken severely if I ever touched any drugs x.x

Jean Poutine
September 29th, 2009, 05:52 PM

I am 19, and I do not drink.

I abstain myself completely from almost any form of drug. Smoking, alcohol, caffeine, etc, you name it, I'm not on it. I say "almost" because I'm a gamer. :D

Being completely sober at all times is just a personal choice. I can't even say it's because of some sob story. My mom never drank a drop of alcohol in her life.

I admit I look down on those that drink regularly because I think they lack self-control, engaging in one of the basest human pleasures. However, what they do with their body isn't really any of my business. I keep my contempt for their drinking habits out of my relationships with drinkers. Some can be nice people and as friends they do the trick. However I would not date a drinker.

Contra
September 30th, 2009, 01:26 PM
I only tasted a few, but Pisang Ambom with Coke is my fav from all those little tastes...

Grey fox
September 30th, 2009, 04:19 PM
STRONG and SWEET

That's it really.

HATE beer and ale - blehhh

Jeffrey
September 30th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I don't drink.
Never have, and i'm hella proud of it.
Don't need that shit to have fun.

useitorloseit69
October 4th, 2009, 08:44 PM
jesus,

vodka and oj
smirnoff
cranberyy juice and tuscan lemonade
blue pucker
151 and coke

Delusion15
October 5th, 2009, 12:07 AM
I don't like beer but i do like wine every now and then

loonatic
October 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
safari with vodka *.*

Halibut
October 11th, 2009, 06:32 PM
vodka is my fav.. i love mudshakes and malibu ..ooo and cherry whisky

scuba steve
October 11th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Cider mostly i'm starting to like beer mostly carlsburg... OH and Yegamister aka. russian cough syrup lol
I'm not really a fan of poof juice (alco pops)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltCtUwcBtd4

Huskyboy132
October 12th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Vodka with Diet Coke <3 but easy on the coke ;)

sasquatch
October 12th, 2009, 07:43 PM
To all those who Dilute Vodka. you should be ashamed. :P

My favourite is and always will be Rum. Jamaican. spiced. rum.

White rum? no, i leave that for the people who can't handle proper black rum.

heehee

Sage
October 12th, 2009, 11:33 PM
White wine or vodka.

Cinderandsmoke
October 20th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Jack Daniels straight.

SweetKitty
October 30th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Martini, vodka red bull & WINE, mmm

CanadaRocksEH
October 30th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Only really hate Lucky lager other then that, jagermeister, vodka, rye/whisky, all kinds of rum, wine, sour puss, etc. Good times.

Cloud
October 31st, 2009, 12:03 AM
well ive never been drunk (much to my brothers annoyance) I only drink on occasions like family parties and the odd beer here and there
but
Jack Daniels
Jim Beam
Jamesons
Guiness
/specifics
most beers
most whiskeys
and random alcopops
oh and Raki (athankyou Crete and your drinking after meals-ness)

Hatsune Miku
October 31st, 2009, 04:34 AM
Might sound odd but, Vodka with Skittles.

deadpie
October 31st, 2009, 09:07 PM
Pineapple tequila for the win.

enzenzz
October 31st, 2009, 10:07 PM
limoncello

Alexthemightycricket
November 2nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
malibu rum from peruto rico and some coconut milk. yumm

mrmcdonaldduck
November 3rd, 2009, 04:45 AM
beer.

Jacob1993
November 14th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Crown Royal-yum :yummy:
Jack Daniels
Vodka
Tequila

Aspiringanonymous
November 15th, 2009, 05:14 AM
I adore ice wine. It is the first alcoholic drink I ever consumed, and remained a favourite throughout the years, followed by red wine. I cannot stand the taste of beer, contrary to common preference.

Black or White
November 15th, 2009, 06:54 AM
I dont drink at all other than at Christmas, my favourite drinks are Creme de Menthe and Southern Comfort.

deadpie
November 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I recently tried getting into beer, but it's very weak for me. I like something with a nice taste and strong buzz- So vodka is possibly my favorite at the moment.

natey
November 16th, 2009, 12:07 AM
e&j is epic.
and skyy

Hubris
November 16th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Beer, Sam Adams Oktober Fest is my fav though. Also I love Heineken.

karl
November 16th, 2009, 07:31 AM
my dad's an alcoholic and I think it's sad that young people have a favorite

Hubris
November 16th, 2009, 09:01 PM
my dad's an alcoholic and I think it's sad that young people have a favorite

I agree with you Karl, but I'm sure most of us have an explanation on why we tried it in the first place. Me, I need a refuge and my friends finally got me to do it. I only drink once in a while now.

hugslut
November 16th, 2009, 10:05 PM
whisky/bourbon

Zero Beat
November 17th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Lol. Now, should you people be saying this, how would you all know? Most of you are underage for drinking... :P Any alcohol that taste good in un-cooked desserts. :D

rainebg
November 17th, 2009, 06:05 PM
To be honest, I'm slightly disturbed at all the people here who are underage and already professing favorite drinks.

I agree, thank you for saying that. :)

Philip
November 19th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Beer, whisky with ice and tequila.

Kapitan Kokenbalz
November 19th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Vodka + OJ is my poison. Screwdrivers win.

Becky
November 19th, 2009, 02:34 PM
I have developed a liking for Champagne ... expensive :)
Peach schnapps
Jabermeisters
and
after shock

franky boy
November 19th, 2009, 07:06 PM
smirnoff ice :P

Quick_Sylver
November 19th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Coffee+a little Kahlua is the only alcohol that I drink.And that is once in a blue moon.

Hubris
November 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Ah. Another good one. Jack Daniels mixed with Grape Kool aid. mmmm.

XxHaViiK
November 21st, 2009, 12:10 AM
Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka....

Icarus7
January 30th, 2010, 10:22 PM
vodka-finlandia:P

Church
January 30th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Which ever gets me drunk fastest

whitecar
January 31st, 2010, 10:01 PM
haha coors light!

vic203140
February 1st, 2010, 03:19 AM
Vb jonny walker vodka and a good wine depends where i am

DoveGreySands
February 1st, 2010, 12:51 PM
I get the feeling that this is kinda like a little childish "oohh look at me a drink booze" kinda thing. I like that, it's kinda cute - you soon get over it!

Anyway, I'm more of a alcopop sort of girl, so any of those, though I have been known to have vodka (particularly red bull), lager and cider on the more than often occasion!

Evermore
February 1st, 2010, 08:10 PM
Jooce's or Smirnoff's

Project Delta
February 2nd, 2010, 01:37 AM
Malbiu

carlo123
February 2nd, 2010, 02:46 AM
GPS, Vodka blue ice, patron, gilbys, bubblegum lambanog.
TANDUAY pinoy style (with my friends)

Strength
February 2nd, 2010, 02:49 AM
any alchohol will do..i dont care about the taste i just like getting tottaly smashed :) but if i have to choose i suppose rum and coke or jim beam or something like that

2D
February 2nd, 2010, 04:37 PM
Wine motherfuckers. I got class.

Antares
February 2nd, 2010, 08:05 PM
This is sad.
It is remotely disturbing that teenagers have determined their favorite alcohol before they are even allowed to actually drink it.

GeorgeX
February 5th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Beer, whisky with ice and tequila.

2D
February 5th, 2010, 12:35 PM
This is sad.
It is remotely disturbing that teenagers have determined their favorite alcohol before they are even allowed to actually drink it.

I knew my favorite car before I could drive. Driving is also hazardous to my health. There's nothing wrong with that.

Rainstorm
February 5th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Hmm.... Probably a good wine, but only around the Holidays.

DoveGreySands
February 5th, 2010, 03:15 PM
This is sad.

I'm well into the age of being permitted to drink, don't you worry! :)

Inconvenience
February 5th, 2010, 04:14 PM
mostly i drink beer, but sometimes feel so damn like drinking vodka

BlackBetty
February 6th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Tatto/Taboo, W/e the name is, Apple Martinies!!

ziggyhz
April 11th, 2010, 02:44 AM
pulse, mixed vodka, baileys, fruity lexia

NeverLetGo
April 11th, 2010, 09:11 PM
I really like sourpuss and rum and beer, and red and white wine.

vanmartin
April 14th, 2010, 10:06 PM
my fav is jack the black and white label and 151proof rum
but any whiskey or rum is good :)
anything that tastes good especially if it burns
but i dont like beer yuk it tastes bad
tequila is good

Whisper
April 15th, 2010, 12:06 AM
White wines
Desert wines
Sake
White rum
Blue curacao

Nickk XD
April 15th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Well, I don't have a fave...why? Because I'm a good child.
None, or most, of you shouldn't have a favorite type...key words Virtual TEEN....

Nickk XD
April 15th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Well, I don't have a fave...why? Because I'm a good child.
None, or most, of you shouldn't have a favorite type...key words Virtual TEEN....

Deandre
April 15th, 2010, 02:13 AM
Vodka

Kaius
April 15th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Whiskey or lager.

Nickk XD
April 16th, 2010, 08:11 PM
My school put this year's prom on Wednesday to discourage drinking.

We are required to go to school Friday or you can't walk in the graduation ceremony.

Blood
April 16th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Beer, white wine, and a few type of rums.

deadpie
April 16th, 2010, 10:15 PM
This is sad.

I knew my favorite type of alcohol by just age twelve.

Night_Hawk
May 11th, 2010, 03:13 PM
Vodka!!!! :D

Malcolm Tucker
May 11th, 2010, 03:56 PM
WINE!!!

Especially Whites - Sauvignon Blanc and some Chardonnays. Must be medium sweet.

Vodka, not straight vodka though. Mixed with anything fruity.

Baileys <3

Marcie
May 11th, 2010, 04:10 PM
I don't like any alcohol. I think it's all disgusting.

Asylum
May 11th, 2010, 07:32 PM
i don't drink

Antares
May 11th, 2010, 10:58 PM
Old

Thread :locked: