PDA

View Full Version : how to come out

confused240
August 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
well i've never told anyone i was bi. and im not completly gay cause i've had a girlfrined before and i fingered her. and i cant tell my mom, becuse according to her theres no such thing as bisexuality, and if i tell my friends there all gunna be complete dicks about it. so what should i do? and im pretty much just sexually attracted to men, but the thought of an actual relationship with a guy is just eeew for me..

bowlheadhere
August 27th, 2009, 11:38 PM
If you don't feel it is right to tell them, then dont! I honestly think that you are straight-curious because you are not emotionally attracted to males. The reason you might think that "an actual relationship with a guy is just eeew for me..." is because of modern day society. Society could be unconciously telling you that it is grose to be in a relationship with another male. You should detach yourself from the influences of modern day society in order to tell your true feelings, but this is really hard to do because of all of the hormones rushing through our veins while going through puberty. But anyways, you don't need to tell anyone unless you want to. There is no use in telling people something that will ruin a friendship or cause others to make fun of you. The only thing I have to say is that if you do tell your friends and they do not accept you, are they really your true friends? I mean, they are/were friends with you right now (when you have not told them), so why should the fact that you only TOLD them (when you have known) that you are bisexual.

If I were you, I would tell your best, most trusted friend that will be your friend no matter what. See what their reaction is... idk? It is really something that you have to decide how you will do so. None of us can tell you which was is the right way to "come out to your friends".

iceyfresh
August 27th, 2009, 11:44 PM
If its bothering you be honost real friends will understand and i could be wrong but if you feel be in a relationship is grose i dont think your by maybe just a phase i went through a bay phase and dated guys but im WAY over that!

Gumleaf
August 28th, 2009, 12:43 AM
moving: boys puberty >>> teen sexuality

ACQD139F83J
August 28th, 2009, 01:18 AM
get over the relationship 'eww' thing, get a boyfriend, and kiss him in public... that's my plan...
(but I don't have the 'eww' bit)

Fourth Dimension
August 28th, 2009, 08:22 AM
well i have a simmalar issue i was terrifyed to tell my friends but if they are true friends they will accecpt you for who you are i havent lost a single friend yet thankfully but i still havent told the family idk how to do that yet but good luck to you and also i what i did was tell my bff first and she was ok with it so after that i just told the rest now when i came to my straight guy friends i made it clear i wouldnt hit on them lol

confusedboy
August 28th, 2009, 11:19 AM
I out now & the only people I've told is who I think need to know - my intermediate family & close friends. No one else really needs to know my life. If you need more help you can always PM me.

diamond jetstream
August 29th, 2009, 02:52 AM
thats great. i dont have the guts to come out to my family or friends that im bi:(

Jagador
August 31st, 2009, 12:20 AM
i haven't come out of the closet yet, but i have told my closest friend. Usually the closest friend will keep it a secret and will be there for you if you need to vent. But family is an issue. Once someone in the family finds out, they will flip out completely, and keep bugging you about. I should know, everyone in my house knows except my dad. If he found out, he would disown me and leave me out to die on my own.

Impact13
September 2nd, 2009, 10:34 PM
Just do it

Jagador
September 2nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
Just do it

situations like this, may be easy for some, but for many others it is alot harder to come out of the closet because they fear the outcome of the way everyone will look upon them