PDA

View Full Version : how can u tell?

diamond jetstream
August 22nd, 2009, 08:29 AM
how do you tell if one of your friends is gay:)

Θάνατος
August 22nd, 2009, 09:16 AM
It is hard unless they act like it or tell you.

Some guys are good at hiding their sexuality.

itsandrew_
August 22nd, 2009, 09:44 AM
My friend is gay and I would have never known untill she told me. So I guess its kinda hard to tell if your friends are gay.

JackOfClubs
August 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Sometimes they hide it pretty well, sometimes they don't and its obvious. Don't ask though, because that could make them feel uncomfortable.

artex
August 22nd, 2009, 12:11 PM
My friend is gay and I would have never known untill she told me. So I guess its kinda hard to tell if your friends are gay.

i agree ^^...it is hard to tell..sometimes you can see little glimpse's of it when you are around ppl.... i do believe in gaydar sometimes i can pick it up sometimes i cant...

nickings07
August 22nd, 2009, 01:55 PM
It is hard unless they act like it or tell you.

Some guys are good at hiding their sexuality.

Yer some guys are VERY good at hiding it, but girls are even better. The best way to find out if your friend is gay or not is just to ask.

Guillermo
August 22nd, 2009, 03:24 PM
Sometimes it is hard to tell. When i told some of my friends that i was gay, they didnt think i was. But if you want to know if they are maybe you should get to know them more. They might tell you if they are or not. But like JackOfClubs said, dont ask them if they are.

Sceneboy612
August 22nd, 2009, 05:27 PM
I believe there is no way to tell unless they tell you. If someone "acts gay" they could be bisexual or metro even. I would not make any assumptions on anyone about it because closeted homosexual people generally hide it very well, and will not try to flaunt it.

AutumnDae
August 22nd, 2009, 05:33 PM
The only way to tell for SURE is to ask them. There are some people that you wouldn't guess were gay, but they are. Or some that you would think ARE gay, but aren't.

diamond jetstream
August 22nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
i could ask but he would probably deny it. maybe he doesnt trust me enough to tell me

The Batman
August 22nd, 2009, 07:06 PM
how do you tell if one of your friends is gay:)

They tell you.

Sceneboy612
August 22nd, 2009, 07:13 PM
i could ask but he would probably deny it. maybe he doesnt trust me enough to tell me

Comeing out is not just a trust thing, if he truely is gay he might not tell you because he is afraid of what you would think, afraid if you would tell anyone, afraid of denial, or he could also be having a struggle to find out his sexuality.

When someone thinks that they are gay, it is the scariest thing for them. If he does come out to you, you have to accept him, and not change how your attitude towards him is now.

Hope i helped... and by the way, NEVER ASK WHY hes is gay if he comes out to you

The Joker
August 23rd, 2009, 02:38 AM
They tell you.

I was going to post this Tom!

MoveAlong
August 23rd, 2009, 05:23 PM
1. If your friend says a member of the same sex is very sexy, and they would like to do very hot sexual things to them, or ESPECIALLY if they want very hot sexual things done TO THEM by that person, you've got yourself a gay.
2. If you try to take your friend's blood and it turns out to be a highly corrosive acid, you've got yourself a gay.
3. If you ask your friend if they are gay, and they say yes, then you've got yourself a gay.

ErykaInspire.
August 23rd, 2009, 05:33 PM
There isn't a way to say if someone's gay or not.
I don't think gay "looks" like anything, and I hate the statement "That's gay".
But anyways.... my guy friend acts gay, but he's not. He's just strange, and I love him for it. He cried to me one night because people were accusing him of being gay without even knowing him.. just by looks.
The only way you can tell, is if they tell you. It'd be kinda rude to ask.

But my girl friends tell everyone how it is. They're bi, lesbian, whatever. And they act just like I do. Then again.. I'm confused, so either way.

Aves
August 23rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
It's really hard to tell, so I mean, you just gotta ask.

dilly623
August 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM
i think mostly cant tell by looking.. probably have to tell you or ask if your that bold

Lifeguard18
August 23rd, 2009, 09:52 PM
It's hard to tell. Get to know him better and talk to him more and then go from there