PDA

View Full Version : tri-sexual

zebrainatree
August 15th, 2009, 11:20 AM
what is it? Is it like being curious?

Jockstrap
August 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Hey dude tri-sexual has many different defs, but the most common are these:

1.people who like dudes,girls,and transexuals.
2.people who will "try" anything.
2.people who have sex wiu guys,girls, and animals

zebrainatree
August 15th, 2009, 11:55 AM
oh rite, didn't expect that haha thank you :D

thepieman
August 15th, 2009, 12:29 PM
hey dude tri-sexual has many different defs, but the most common are these:

2.people who will "try" anything.

animals????!!!!!

ShatteredWings
August 15th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Eh.. i dn't think so

Transexuals still have a gender, so that would fall into the binary gender we have... *shrug*

i'd go with "would do an animal" but...
creepy much.

*edit* SHIT this is in boys p101. i'm not in trouble right?

Kaleidoscope Eyes
August 15th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Boys Puberty :arrow: Teen Sexuality

Nah, you're not in trouble Gwyn. :) Girls can post in the Boys' section, still. Especially if the question is like this one and not totally specific to boys.

itsandrew_
August 15th, 2009, 06:36 PM

Thats just disgusting.why would someone want to have sex with an animal?

ShatteredWings
August 15th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Eh, some people are a bit strange. I find sex with animals rather abhorent and think there's something wrong with people who are into beastality, but the arguemnt can be made that it's a sexual orientation

gone
August 15th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I am a tri-sexual..
not really
I am hungry though.

Underground_Network
August 15th, 2009, 09:04 PM
When I was in middle school my friends and I considered tri-sexuals to be people who like guys, girls, and aliens. 0.o

But yeah, I don't think it's an actual term for truly defining someone... And because it isn't a real word (or even a real 'slang' term), it can have any definition that you want to give it.

xGreenling
August 19th, 2009, 11:46 AM
I would venture a guess that it is similar - if not identical - to pansexuality/omnisexuality, where one can be attracted to individuals of any gender, whether that be male, female, intersexual, genderqueer, etc. Gender isn't really a binary, or even a sliding scale, it's more of a colour-wheel spectrum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_binary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender <--- this, I think, is the most relevant, given that 'trisexual' implies three available options.

YourFriend
August 21st, 2009, 12:21 PM
the arguemnt can be made that it's a sexual orientation

Not really in my opinion, animals aren't a gender, they are species.

diamond jetstream
August 22nd, 2009, 07:09 PM
i think it might have something to do with wanting to have sex with older people and NOT animals that is just gross

Cromm
August 24th, 2009, 01:32 AM
'Try'sexual is indeed the word you're looking for; and it is simply jargon for someone who will "try" sex with anyone (note I say, any 'one', not any 'thing', so animals never enter into it). It, more or less, politely describes what is usally refered to as 'a slut'.

I don't belive it's a real word.

'Pansexual' on the other hand, is used to refer to someone for whom gender, age, race, and all other factors of apperence are unimportant to their sexual preference. It doesn't mean someone who'll sleep with -anyone-, but rather, someone who doesn't use any broad ... 'disqualifyers' (for lack of a better term) in chosing sexual partners. They may be just as prudish as Ned Flanders.

ACQD139F83J
August 28th, 2009, 01:37 AM
trisexual isn't a real world but it would imply people that are attracted to 3 genders... which isn't possible...

MichaelAdams1993
August 28th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Google Def: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=define%3Atrisexual&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

Cromm
August 31st, 2009, 11:14 AM
That page has no definition, only links to wikipeadia (which redirects to bisexual) and wikidifinition (which has no citations). Wikis are a great resource for finding -real- sources, but you can't consider it an authority on it's own.