PDA

View Full Version : does he like me?

polarbear
August 15th, 2009, 12:07 AM
well i like this guy that iv known for years, last year we were hanging out more and we would hug and stuff but it was like a joke. then this year he came out as gay and i think he is really cute. i thought he liked me but i was texting him so i kinda came out and he stoped texting me. so l8er i tolled him i wasn't gay just confused (lie) and he still didnt text me back. but when school started he was being realy cool and he wanted to hang after school but i had foot ball so i couldnt. but we do have 1 class together and we talk alot and sometimes just stare at eachother for like 3 mins and just giggle but i dont know if its a i like u giggle or what and sometimes it looks as if he is looking at my crotch. also when i like give him a high five it looks like he trys to hold my hand longer. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: i realy like him

Sanctuary94
August 15th, 2009, 12:27 AM
awww to me it sounds like he does like you :) i would ask him out he might be waiting for you to do it
good luck

polarbear
August 15th, 2009, 12:58 AM
and yes im bi

Deschain
August 15th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Well, I'd try talking to him about it if I were you.
Anyway.
Good Luck!

computerwizard
August 15th, 2009, 01:42 AM
sounds to me like both of you are waiting for the other to initiate something. try asking him to hang out more or something, it sounds like you are both interested!

thepieman
August 15th, 2009, 12:57 PM
It maybe best to talk about it first before asking, but definitely give it a go!

CoolCool09
August 15th, 2009, 01:58 PM
ask him if u can go hang out at his house or something

Grey fox
August 15th, 2009, 02:25 PM
It sounds like you two are really close pals, but sometimes when you are really close friends with someone the last thing you should do it go out with them because of the risk to your friendship. Also, friendship is an inclusive relationship, whereas dating is exclusive, and it's all too easy to get so totally wrapped up in someone you lose touch with the rest of your friends, then you'd have no-one left if it all goes wrong.

Think it over and try to decide how much you value your obvious friendship, then if you decide you are willing to take the risk, try gently talking to him about it, in a way and place where you are both comfortable and relaxed.

A way of showing how much you care would be asking to miss football practice to see him. ;)

itsandrew_
August 15th, 2009, 10:24 PM
I think you should ask him about it.

Fourth Dimension
August 15th, 2009, 10:41 PM
im in a situation similar to yours idk what to do yet

mr.sexy_bomb
August 17th, 2009, 02:27 PM
omg that sounds really cute, well i mean if he is gay, and you are bi, and yu like him then its most likely that he does like you :), so ask him out and be happy with the gu you like :)

MichaelAdams1993
August 17th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Sounds to me like you really need to find some time to talk with him. Make sure he knows that you are bi and ask him about why he stopped texting. Then find out what exactly is going on between you two during classes.

KenFisher
August 20th, 2009, 03:24 AM
Well, what I have to say is basically collecting everyone's thoughts and advices, because they are all kinda right.

Yes, maybe he is just waiting for you to initiate thing, but mind you, you like him, and that might change your way of judging things, and you might get the wrong signals. Just make sure he really is giving you the signals.

I'd say talk to him about it. But without the confessing to him that you like him. This is to make sure he's actually fine with you being bi and what's going on with you two. And say sorry for lying to him. When you're sure, tell him. Well, obv after the evaluations of your friendship and such as people said.

But keep in mind that your friendship comes first. I think you would.

And yes, Grey fox is right. missing your football's a good idea. There's a guy that i like (we fell out because I confessed to him that i like him, so yea, keep in mind the consequenses. Don't worry too much though, he's straight, and is kinda homophobic, well I mean, if you gets really uptight about something like, incestous lesbians, how about a friend that likes you that way? Twisted morals...) who wants to see his gf (who happened to be my best friend :/). He missed his meeting just for that, and kinda got absolutely balled for it. (that's really cute of him :S) (Sorry Grey fox I just had to rant on about him...:P)

And another thing, just because he's gay and you're bi, doesn't mean he had to automatically like you. I have a gay friend (and oh yes, I'm bi) who I happen to like him enough so that he knows (well, not as intense as the straight dude :)), and we got to do something (not going into detail.)
But still, he doesn't like me as much as I do. So, don't expect too much.

lol, sorry for ranting on my own story, I tend to do so unfortunately.
Hope that helps,
Kev

bizarre
August 21st, 2009, 03:33 AM
aww thats cute:D i think he does like you

YourFriend
August 21st, 2009, 12:00 PM
Then give it a shot.