View Full Version : Okay. So there is this problem......

August 8th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I am so confused.

I am 16 and for some reason I am physically attracted to guys in a lot of ways. But I tried a relationship with a guy and it didnt work out.

But I am emotionally attracted to girls. I had a relationship with a girl and it lasted for 6 months and when we finaly decided to fuck i could not get hard and it scared the shit out of me.

I want to be straight. I don't mind being bi. But I want to be able to have sexual relations with girls.

Does it seem like I am gay?

August 8th, 2009, 12:42 AM
well to be bi you have to be gay
other wise i would just say you are a little more than curious for boys

and besides, there's nothing wrong with being gay.
some people change there opinions about there sexuality once they finish puberty too, so the decision you make now, may not be what happens in the future.

try again with boys/girls and see what happens

August 8th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Sounds good.

But that doesn't explain why I get turned on by guys dicks....

Well nevermind....I guess it's hormones....

August 8th, 2009, 12:02 PM
It is probably hormones, making you find both guys and girls attractive in some ways. Don't feel the need to label yourself as straight/gay/bi yet, just wait and see how it all unfolds for you..

August 8th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Maybe you just need to find the right guy. To me it seems like girls are just not for you, but you could find the right guy.

The Harlequin
August 11th, 2009, 07:26 PM
I'd debate whether this was a real problem, basing your sexuality upon one bad relationship with a dude is not wise, especially if you had problems with your last relationship with a girl...

My advice?
Don't just go out with another dude on a whim, the next time you try a relationship with a dude make sure you're not just going out with him because it's convenient, ensure you really do like him a lot ~ and hey if it doesn't work out again then you could just put your penis' lack of enthusiasm down to a one-off, it was probably just a freak occurance, so try not to worry too much (:^,

August 12th, 2009, 11:02 AM
You're probably just curious. It doesn't sound like you're gay as you have emotional feelings towards girls, not just sexual feelings. Don't rush to any decision, you'll know when you feel comfortable with your sexuality.

August 21st, 2009, 03:45 AM
bi probably

August 21st, 2009, 08:33 AM
No, it doesn't. You aren't gay, as long as you have any attraction t girls, you aren't gay.