PDA

View Full Version : forum junkie here

liveyoungdiefast
August 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
This is the infinity+1 forum I've joined. If you tallied all my posts ever, it'd easily be 40000, probably more. I ran a completely obscure forum called SexDrugs&Rawk which no one here has ever heard of. I moderate a few forums too.

Anyway, my name is John. I live in Clearwater, Florida. A few details about me.

- I'm a 17 year old guy about to start my third semester of college. I dropped out of high school mid sophomore year and got a GED. I am an advocate for alternatives to high school and can help out any miserable high school students if they have questions about GED's and dropping out and college options.

- I'm a psychology major.

- I am also an atheist. It is a revelation that comes by studying the human brain, I think.

- I am very much into politics. I watch MSNBC and read The Huffington Post. I am on the left and not at all afraid to debate.

- I have a very serious and very loving long distance relationship. Florida to Finland, my girlfriend and I are almost at a year together and have never been happier. I can give advice on long distance relationships too.

There's a good summary. I give these details because I welcome first impression judgments.

Will be posting.

peaceloverugby
August 6th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Welcome to VT John. The people here are awesome and always very helpful.

We share similar political beliefs, I'm very very far left; as you can assume, I'm the minority at my all-boys private Catholic high school :/

Anyways, again welcome to VT. PM me if you want to chat or need anything!

Donkey
August 6th, 2009, 04:39 PM
There's some guy on vBulletin forums with what, when I last checked, was 150,000 posts.

Hmm... I've probably made about 20k in total...

Welcome to VT :)

Aηdy
August 6th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Welcome to VT, I are Andy.