PDA

View Full Version : Going Again...

Blazin
August 2nd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Okay so i'm thinking soon that I am going to go all the way with this girl I know, i'm a virgin still but not really scared at all. The only thing I am wondering is if I only last like 10 minutes and I nut in the condom, should I take off the condom and put a new one on and go again or what? Also, do I just pull it off and set it to the side and quickly put on a new one or what? Help me out VT members.

Poker Face
August 2nd, 2009, 09:22 PM
Lol be lucky if you last even 10 min. And yeah just use new condom every time. And don't forget to please her too ^^

Blazin
August 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM
Got any tips Poker? Really, not even 10 minutes, god damn I hope not she is going to be like wtf...

Poker Face
August 2nd, 2009, 09:41 PM
Well first time guys don't last much.. I mean you will be horny as hell but also very nervous and stuff.. Just relax and go slowly.. And it's ok if you cum fast, just switch condoms and continue.. you're young that shouldn't be problem xD And well, talk about it to her, she'll understand...

Blazin
August 2nd, 2009, 09:43 PM
I hope so haha. I'm already nervous have no idea how to even start. My plan is to just kinda screw around for a while, then just start taking our clothes off, and next thing you know i'm parking the ship in the dock.

YourFriend
August 3rd, 2009, 03:06 PM
Every time you ejaculate, put a new condom, always remember that! OK, don't worry about your pleasure, the point in sex is to satisfy your partner, i really don't know how you would last longer. Maybe try not going to fast, or when you're about to cum, stop.

cole g
August 5th, 2009, 01:40 PM
pop one out by your self frust and new one each time

Θάνατος
August 5th, 2009, 02:29 PM
These posts are all good advice here.

Remember it is important to please her first your self second.

You can prolong the act in a couple of ways here. Cum once before you actually have intercourse, you are young enough that you should stay hard and be able to keep going. Then while you are having intercourse use the stop and go method along with going slow long strokes.

Once you cum make sure you pull out and while pulling out grab the condom at the base of your penis so the condom stays on your penis while you are pulling out. Do this to make sure the condom stays on your penis and no semen gets into the vagina.

If you are still hard and can keep going, put on another condom and continue.

Good Luck and relax and don't expect your first time to be all that great. Most first times are awkward for both of you. Intercourse gets better once you both know what you are doing.

nick
August 5th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Well first time guys don't last much..

That's not true for everyone. Some guys have the opposite problem and find it difficult to cum at all first time.

I hope so haha. I'm already nervous have no idea how to even start. My plan is to just kinda screw around for a while, then just start taking our clothes off, and next thing you know i'm parking the ship in the dock.

Its not a race. You should expect to take your time over the foreplay otherwise you will have one unsatisfied girlfriend.

AllThatIsLeft
August 5th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Make sure the advise stays within the rules.
No explicit content allowed.

~UntamedWolf