View Full Version : What should i do???

August 1st, 2009, 12:41 AM
there is a guy in my class who is straight and has a girlfriend and i really like him. we're friends but not best friends. should i tell him im gay but not tell him that i like him? or should i not say anything at all? i dont want to ruin the friendship that i have with him over some thing like this. i also dont want to make him feel as if he has to choose between me or her even though he is straight.

What should i do??? im so confused!!!!!

note: i go to an all boys school so he isnt with his girlfriend when i get to see him.

August 1st, 2009, 12:55 AM
How do you think he will reply to it?

If is straight why tell him, he may not be interested in you.

You can always send hints and see how he reacts, because going right out may work badly. And if you are not out yet, be careful if you tell him, everyone may find out.

Really think about him and the way he acts, it can tell you a lot. As you said about your worried that he may feel that he has to choose between you and her, if i was him i would think that. Really consider it before you tell him, list the pros and cons before you do this.

The Joker
August 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
Just tell him you're gay. From his reaction to that, you can tell if he's interested at all.

August 1st, 2009, 04:34 PM
You can tell him that you're gay if you wish to, but if he has a gf the chances are that he will not want to hear that you fancy him or anything. To be honest I think you're better off keeping that to yourself if you dont want to lose him as a friend. I'm bi as it happens so please dont think that is in anyway a homophobic answer!

August 2nd, 2009, 05:10 PM
If you think that he wont go crazy if you say you're gay, then do so. And make sure he doesn't spread out the word if that's not what you want to happen.

August 2nd, 2009, 07:06 PM
You should just tell him. It's not worth it trying to be friends w/ someone who won't accept you fully.