PDA

View Full Version : what am I?

teenpilot833
July 27th, 2009, 01:17 AM
i like girls, i know for sure but my problem is i dont know if im bi...

i cringe at the thought of kissing a guy yet am sexually excited if i think of giving a nice looking guy a bj or recieving anal

like im physically attracted to some, but not mentally and dont feel an attachment or want to get close to them

YourFriend
July 27th, 2009, 05:01 AM
Then you are curious and straight. For 10000000th time i'm going to say: Gay if attracted to men and only men, str8 if attracted to women and only women, bisexual if having both emotional and sexual attraction to both genders, str8 and curious if having emotional and sexual attraction to gals and sexual attraction to guys, and the other way around for gays, yes there is such thing as curious gay.

The Harlequin
July 27th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Curious GAY?!

Wow...
That is... A difficult concept for me but okay, I'm sure there are probably people like that somewhere.

It's almost like a totally new sexuality has just srung up from nowhere to me ~ because that is (the more I think about it) very plausible....

You're curious, pretty much all physical (except kissing in this case) attraction applies to you so just don't fret about it, it is totally normal, and if you do get an emotional attraction to a dude, don't be afraid of it as I did, freaking out is NOT healthy...

If you do turn out bisexual, it's actually quite nice being able to see beauty in everyone (:^,