PDA

View Full Version : puberty stage calculator and penis question at 17

Themanwithaplan
July 15th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Hi, I'm 17 and the thing about puberty is my penis/testicles have never really grown a lot since 14 and I started puberty at about 13. I think I am starting stage 4 of puberty by using the calculator and reading the characteristics and seeing the illustrations of penis/testicles of the stage. I have never really had a growth spurt in height and im 5'10, my muscles havent properly developed I think and I don't have much arm pit hair or facial hair so I think I have just finished stage 3. My pubic hair is quite full but its not really on my groin.

The thing is my scrotum is small and my testicles are normally tight, my testicles are small to medium size and my penis hasnt grown a lot in girth since I started puberty. I know my brother and dad are bigger down there then me so I don't know why I havent developed as much. I used to be overweight/obese until about early 15, could that have affected it? My penis/testicles still look in between child and adult like as my penis head hasnt grown a lot as well. Is the last stages of puberty a growth in girth of penis and the growth of scrotum/testicles? I'm planning on seeing a doctor before I turn 18 as my scrotum barely ever hangs. Could I just be a late bloomer if I'm only starting stage 4 now, will my penis/testicles grow till 18-21 if I'm still late?

I'm 3.5-4 inches flaccid and 6.5 inches erect. (I know my length will not increase a lot if any but will the girth increase is what I'm asking)

anime Freak
July 15th, 2009, 04:32 PM
hey man 6.5 is pretty good most are only in the 5-5.9 range

Themanwithaplan
July 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Yeah when I'm erect Im pretty happy to be honest, its just when normal/flaccid its unappealing

YourFriend
July 15th, 2009, 04:58 PM
First of all, you're perfectly normal, second, being overweight/obese can't change your testicles or penis size/girth, third, every1 grows different and your girth might or might not change.

twotall
July 15th, 2009, 05:25 PM
dude your fine for where ur at and u still have time

ocguy
July 15th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Four inches is normal for a flaccid penis. And six inches is fine for a erected penis. I'm about four inches too and over six inches erected also.

Donkey
July 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Stages are a very rough guide, everybody is different. Different things will develop at different times for different people. I wouldn't worry, as there's still some time for them to grow. But, really, it's not all that likely at 17 depending on how quick you're getting through puberty. Your penis is a very good size and you should be happy about that. No girl that you'll be wanting to date will care about the sizes down there.

Skeln
July 15th, 2009, 06:54 PM
You sound fine to me and I don't think you need to go to a doctor you're perfectly normal. As Jon said everyone grows at different times at different rates in different places.

Themanwithaplan
July 16th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I know I'm good in a way but my girth and testicles havent changed a lot while in the last year or two my length has..will the girth and testicles/scrotum develop last? I might sound a good size but my testicles are normally tight and small and my penis is thin.

MichaelAdams1993
July 16th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Well being as you are 17 I am sure that you have probably had several physicals in the past few years. If you doctor has had to do a hernia test and hasn't said anything about your size or development while s/he was down there I wouldn't worry bout it.

Loislane
July 16th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Boys don't stop going growing until early 20's, so you've got years to come. If you want to feel a bit more 'manly' google up some ways to grow some muscles. This can be by doing some simple exercises (sit up, crunches, press ups, ect) in you're bedroom. Or you can join a gym. This will probably make you feel much better about yourself.

You're penis size doesn't really matter to girls when it's flaccid, as it will probably be erected anyways. So don't worry :)

Themanwithaplan
July 16th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Well being as you are 17 I am sure that you have probably had several physicals in the past few years. If you doctor has had to do a hernia test and hasn't said anything about your size or development while s/he was down there I wouldn't worry bout it.

i have never had a physical. I have lived in UK/Australia. Physicals are American lol

CestDan
July 17th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Dude, you're completely normal, remember that every one is different so you are ok. Now, personally, you sound good for me, but that's something that people can't tell you, you are the only one who can feel good with your body.

mr.sexy_bomb
July 17th, 2009, 11:02 PM
um i dont think you have a problem your fine dont worry

guacamole24
July 17th, 2009, 11:49 PM
I think you're normal. You'll grow, you still have time. :)

Themanwithaplan
July 18th, 2009, 07:11 AM
thanks everyone, I think I'm actually still growing. Sometimes I underestimate my size I think.

Themanwithaplan
July 27th, 2009, 04:35 AM
back again, im just wondering if im one of the ones who can grow until 20 because my penis and testicles look inbetween a childs and an adults when going off the puberty stages. Its like my penis and testicles are in stage 3 but im starting stage 4, im starting to get taller then my dad and im 17 so theres some late growth and i never really had a growth spurt. And you read my initial post about not having much armpit hair etc. I didnt ejaculate till 14 and I used to be overweight/obese (if that has bearing on size). My brother and dad are a lot bigger down there then me. I'm almost 17 years 9 months. Could this be a case of late puberty or should I see a doctor about hormones/testosterone now. It's like these things should have happened at 13/14 and I have barely seen mine change since 14. My scrotum is swollen and red but is small and most the time is tight. When it does hang you can't really notice it. My testicles are normal size possibly but they look small. My penis when flaccid is thin and has never grown in girth and my penis head has not changed so i cannot put my foreskin back when im erect. Is this a case of that it might be growing till early 20's or should I seek medical help?

Themanwithaplan
July 28th, 2009, 10:15 AM
any suggestions?