PDA

View Full Version : help me

ilykfire
July 13th, 2009, 07:04 PM
a couple of months ago i started hearing lil whispers in my head i didnt think nothing of it until it went from one whispers to two and three and so on until it got to lyk 10 different whispers. then one night they told me to cut my self and i did just to shut them up.i though i was going crazy i didnt tell my mom or nobody about this for a whole month bt it slipped out in my car when i was with my aunt.since then my mom and aunt have taken me to the hospital and i got sent to a mental hospital for kids.they dont know wat i have bt im now taking meds for it.every now and then i would hear this man voice saying to kill yourself do it now and he is yelling in my head.it get so bad that i think my head is gonna explode.i just want sum help because no one knows if i got schizophrenia or something else.i feel so lost and everything.:confused:

drpepper21
July 14th, 2009, 08:12 AM
well, your in a hospital love.
we certainly cant do anything, but you have easy access to doctors, you need to tell them, and maybe they could do something to help. we cant cure you over the internet.

ilykfire
July 14th, 2009, 12:34 PM
i just got out lyk two weeks ago bt if i keep hearing them they r gonna to send me back and i dont wanna go back.should i tell my mom when the voices get bad?

NightFighter
July 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM
I think if the voices are telling you to hurt yourself then you should definately tell someone now. Even though you dont want to go back you know you should. You need to get help. The doctors will know what to do to get the voices to go. Good Luck =]

ilykfire
July 14th, 2009, 05:49 PM
thanks i did and my mom said when i get back to Florida she gonna take me back:(.but im willing to do wat ever it takes to get better.:)

quick question:i started to hear moaning and groaning instead of the whispering.does that mean it got better or has gotten worst?? :confused:

NightFighter
July 14th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Im glad to hear that! Im sure you will feel a lot better soon =]

ilykfire
July 14th, 2009, 07:49 PM
yea im just happy there ppl out there that can help me figure out wats going on wit me...still scary thou

INFERNO
July 15th, 2009, 10:32 AM
It can be scary. I have visual mostly but some auditory hallucinations. The auditory can be anything from the sound of a door closing to a whole bunch of people talking that I cant understand to only one man talking or people shouting, etc... . I have a nice pile of disorders but one of them also is schizophrenia, which started several years ago although I never told anyone, people realized something was amiss.

ilykfire
July 15th, 2009, 04:48 PM
i dont see things i only hear them.its hard to explain the thing i hear.its mostly whispers.bt there is this man that calls me stupid and i should just go and die...i wanna know who the voice belongs too.....

Skeln
July 15th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Well do think you should get this checked out. My friend heard voices that said close to the same stuff and he has schizophrenia. You aren't rhw only one having to go through with things like this and I do hope that you get help. It does sound like some mental illness.

MichaelxMortified
September 14th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I dun knoww much aboutt this sortt of thingg, but id justt lyke to wishh you the BEST of luckk on gettingg betterr :]
-Youll be in my prayers tonightt(:

Monoxide
September 20th, 2009, 03:13 AM
i'm not schizophrentic or w/e you call it but i have heard voices before too o.o

Usually Hallucinations.

I always hear a group of people talking and yelling even when im in my room alone.. its scary but its something ive learned to ignore. No more drugs for me =)

If you ever need someone to talk too just ask for the digits :0

Triceratops
September 20th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Old thread is old.
Locking.
:locked: