PDA

View Full Version : confused

Tenke-kun
July 4th, 2009, 06:17 AM
im generally a unhappy person, but with frends or online with friends on other sites im happy, but sometime sout of nowhere i get really ticked off, or just ticked, and there's the times i just feel sad, generally when i and feeling sad i'll watch a really sad scene from the sadest movie i can think of at the time, and sometimes it makes me feel beter after i cry. sometimes im just staying the same regardless.

im not sure if i just have just natural mood swings or just, what ever.

edit: just like 5 mins ago i was smilng and happy talking to my friends and i was listening to Rooftops by Lostprophets and i jsut started crying, it like, came out of nowhere really, i guess....something sparked it, but i dont knw....

Hyper
July 5th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Really.. If your that worried go to a professional

Personally I write 90% of people who post in the Bipolar forum ( in my head of course ) down to puberty and I'd do the same for you. Because just feeling sad and crying is nothing like a real bipolar or manic episode and I genuinelly doubt you could even imagine it without going through it.

So if you are really worried go to a professional as they can tell better than some random d00d on the internet

blue_wheat_3
July 6th, 2009, 05:41 PM
I suffered from this case ,many times ago
I think you need a quite place to make your feelings better
try watching funny movies,cartoon
stop alcohols,marijuana
try to make your holiday different
make love stories with any gender you prefer
and finally make sure never to take any psychological medication