PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help

endo90
June 21st, 2009, 07:38 PM
kki98

INFERNO
June 21st, 2009, 10:10 PM
There's no one single "schizophrenia gene", there are numerous genes that interact and can increase your chances of getting schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia and schizophrenia-like disorders can be thought of as being on a continuum, so you can be anywhere along it. Drugs can induce psychosis that can resemble schizophrenia. Then again, you can have something else that isn't schizophrenia. You could also be in the prodromal (sp?) phase.

As you are 18, you can try to enter programs for quick interventions and see if the doctors there can help. Generally they will help and you may be able to get disability pay to help support you.

pkid
June 22nd, 2009, 02:06 AM
Not to be preachy, and idk if you believe in God but kneel down and pray to God for guidance and help in everything.

The Wallflower
June 29th, 2009, 12:10 AM
So I was 16 when I went to the doctor to have a checkup because when I closed my eyes at night I would hear people screaming, just screaming. Saying my name over and over again. I wouldnt feel fear or anything I would just look blankly out into the hallway and stare and fall asleep. The doctor said I had a form of mental illness similar to schizophrenia, they did all these tests on me, hooking sensors with wires to my head and xraying my brain. Then they put me on these white pills. My father would hide them in vitamin pill bottles to make me think I was taking vitamins, I wasnt stupid I knew what they where. So I move back with my mother and step father, but I hated my step father, around when I was 6-12 he would lock me into a closet and leave me there all day if I made noise in church or talked back to him. Anyways I told them what the doctors has said and they laughed at me and took my pills and that was that. I am now 18 I moved out, moved to a diferent city, I have a job that starts early in morning and ends around 12. Just a few weeks ago I aquired a small ammount of lsd, I took it with a guy I had just met, the trip was very intense and I dont remember much of it, all I remember was saying, make it stop, and I remember driving in a car, a lot.

What scares me a lot is just a few nights ago the screams started again, very intense, and when I walk to work the sky seems like it is floating away, or moving away from me, very strong vivid scenes I keep seeing. I keep thinking suicide because my life is pretty much work for food and rent. I cant see a doctor or something cause I pretty much am broke, i regret taking the acid, i researched that acid might trigger schizophrenia gene. do I have it? should i go to doctor? I dont think i can sleep tonight.
I don't have schizophrenia nor have I done LSD. But I read once in a book that the effects of LSD last longer for some people.If you already have the brain transmitter that causes schizophrenia then it might take longer for those side effects to go away. Do you find yourself getting lost in a trance? It usually happens when you don't focus on anything in particular so everything just moves around you. How long has it been since you took the LSD? If it keeps happening... maybe you should see a docter. But the boy in the book I read went through the same thing that you are going through and his trance eventually stopped. Just try to focus on things is all I have to say. I'm sorry I wish I could help you more.

endo90
July 2nd, 2009, 05:12 PM
kmmjm

Hyper
July 3rd, 2009, 02:28 AM
I went to a doctor he gave me some pills that kind of make me silent, its easy to interpret sounds in the background but I am really weak throughout the day, makes me have blurred vision. I am quiting them though I cannot function like this, well my job sucks for it. my doctor gave me locations and times of meetings that you gather with people to talk about it but, I dont think i want to go. well thanks for the reply guys appreciated.

Yeah also, the vivid images I kept seeing are starting to turn more into light shows, I remember yesterday I missed my street 2 times while trying to walk home, I keep fading in and out. Flashing lights that hurt my head, they keep me bed ridden the entire day sometimes.

Short advice; find a better doctor