PDA

View Full Version : Sucide Risk .

Squisheee
June 16th, 2009, 08:28 PM
I'm a sucide risk .
It all started with a phonecall to one of my good friends Brandon ..
We had all these topics .. we went on for hours ..
Then he mentioned that he wants to be a cycoligest when he grows up ..
we got on to the topic of , how crazy I am ..
It started out on a joke .. then I said somethingg like ..
I have thoughts sometimes .. But I'll tell yoou about them another time ..
He says , No , explain them ..
I agree'd && well yeah went on to telling him about them ..
" Sometimes I have EXETREMLY ! , Violent thoughts .. even if I like the person .. I picture myself hurting theem .. , && The thought dosent go away .. "
He says " Are you for real ? " .
I saay , " Yees " .
He says , " Woow , I think we were ment to be .. "
Because me && Him have alot in common && have know eachother for a year now ..
We both havent really told anyone today .. besides this conversation on the phone today ..
We both have thought about havingg OCD , && " Brushed it under the rug " .

Like my thoughts are INTESE .. like I dont even have to know the person ..
it might even be a random person on the streets at time ..
We don't want to thought of as insane .. So we keep thoughts to ourselfs ..

The more I think about this .. the more I think about .. Distincingg myself from friendds .. && others .. maybe just , acceptingg that Im crazy .. =/
This is what leaves me at a sucide risk ..
Help me .

wolfman775
June 18th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Did something mabey hapen in your life that made you want to hurt someone - Anyone - Realy bad? When I get realy pissed off I sometimes have thoughts like that about random people. ???

foof1
June 20th, 2009, 09:58 PM
you may be having these thoughts but you don't need to distance yourself from your friends if you know that you are in control of yourself.

i used to be really ocd, but not anymore, and occationaly i too would have sudden thoughts like that but they are only thoughts and it is only you that can act upon them and obviously that's not what you want to do

and these are only thoughts and they are no reason to take your own life because you have your entire life ahead of you and it will get better

INFERNO
June 20th, 2009, 11:58 PM
If you actually have OCD then these thoughts can be a symptom of it. There is no need to distance yourself from others and I would not think that you are in any way "crazy". Don't go around thinking that you need to distance yourself from others and that you're insane or crazy.

However, I would not go about telling these things to people who are not mental health professionals as it is not viewed well by most people.