PDA

View Full Version : Avast!

Zevi
February 12th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Ahoy you teens in need of much huggling and such >.<
I, the Almighty Spunk Bunny, have taken it upon myself, to make this forum awsome! My presence alone is enough to make this place rawk majorly. So consider yourselves fortunate that I have chosen you all to bless with my ownage, rather than smite you with my spunky fury.

About me!
I'm 15, bisexual, a practitioner of several martial arts and I have an unhealthy obsession with tea and mushrooms.
Oh how I love tea and mushrooms... I've been known to go days with tea and shrooms alone... hehe.. shrooms...

In conclusion... errr.... yo?

TheWizard
February 12th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Welcome to VT

I'm Josh :)

Aηdy
February 12th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Welcome to Vt!!

Im Andrew! PM me if you need anything! :D

Kiros
February 12th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Hi, you all-mighty spunk bunny :P I'm Kiros!
Welcome to VT. Hope you like the site ^_^

Skittle Flavored
February 12th, 2006, 07:23 PM
welcome mr. person! -waves- finally, someone to make this site awsome. glad to have ya aboard, if ya have any questions, or just wana talk, ya can PM meh, or other things..so yea, cya lata~.~

kolte
February 12th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Oi! I will not have my athority swindled, ye allmighty spunk bunny!!!! I am the allmightly spunk rabbit, so muahahaha, you have met your match indeed. *cough cough* I'm kolte, *shakes hand* welcome, my domain is the debate forum......and so shall I take your good name and destroy it there, for no mortal man shall spite me there....mark my words....*flees on into the night*

Zevi
February 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Huzzah!
Im loved already!
But alas koler, I don't depate, I just curse and swear and insult.
Nothing in the world can rouse me to argue, cept maybe martial art stuff.

kolte
February 13th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Huzzah!
Im loved already!
But alas koler, I don't depate, I just curse and swear and insult.
Nothing in the world can rouse me to argue, cept maybe martial art stuff.

ah I see, I was hoping perhaps you would debate. *sulks* the only proper debater against me is dsfg....i wish there were more oposing debators. :(

Kiros
February 13th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Kolte, have you tried debating with wall?
I did...
And then I did again...
And again...
And I never won a single debate :? It would always just stare me down.
Luckily, I have paint, so I always get the last laugh... And my wall is always a different color afterward :P

kolte
February 13th, 2006, 12:50 AM
me and the wall have some harsh staring contests....but I allways loose....he just doesnt blink, atleast not when I'm looking....but one day muhahahahha

Zevi
February 13th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I played tennis with a wall once... man, it was freakin relentless.

kolte
February 13th, 2006, 11:29 AM
oh........your good.