PDA

View Full Version : So I had the worst crash ever,

dstnyisurs
June 8th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Delete.

Zephyr
June 9th, 2009, 06:01 AM
We all just want to be 'normal' hun.
But in reality, even the 'normal' ones arn't so normal.
I know that it's hard since you don't have much control over how you feel,
But you've just got to keep your head high.
Talk to a friend or family member, that usually helps.

Teardrop Harmony
December 29th, 2009, 09:52 AM
hey i crash all the time and i found that it helps when someone tells me that i have odd as it sound though you can feel it yu don't realise most of the time what is like on the outside. sometimes i don't even notcie that i have crashed so i asked my friend to tell me if i start to fall and it helps for me. as for you asking why can't you be normal, well my friend heard me say that one day and he told me to look at him so i did he said , you are normal for no0one is normal anyway, everyone is different therefore there is no normal person in the world, and though it can be a curse sometimes i know that i wouldn't be me ifi didn't have bipolar, being different is great ok keep on fighting soldier life can dealyou a crap hand but you can still win the game if you put your mind to it

Beautiful Obsession
January 25th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Agree With Epipany, you are normal, everyone is normal, just in there own way, just try not to do anything stupid, ie cut. haev you got anyone you can talk to? x

dstnyisurs
January 30th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, I have some great friends who are here for me when I've just been dumped, and the dump-er is still there for me too. This is old. :x