PDA

View Full Version : ??? :(

Jonathan M.
April 27th, 2009, 09:01 PM
OK so i don't really know what to name this because i really don't think it was so much of a suicidel thought(remember my sig.)

So last night I was laying in bed and it was the day before our big test of year and I was just thinking "Why do we even live why is it the world is a crap hole that ppl are livin on the street and that.......that stuff is just so crappy.i mean y dont the just....i no its not this simple but just print more money crap like that.

I don't really know what the real question is but the next day i was happy and feelin fine(im not askin if i have bipolor were/me and my parents r pretty sure i have it but i guess i wanted to say that and that just post away on wat u think!

INFERNO
April 29th, 2009, 01:14 AM
I noticed your signature as you pointed it out, however, if possible, please try to type more coherently.

Anyways, this does not sound like bipolar at all to me. It sounds like you may have been a bit depressed that night or just pondered something. What reasons do you have or your parents have for suspecting that you have bipolar disorder?

Jonathan M.
April 29th, 2009, 03:39 PM
My mom's side mainly and sorry about the typing I'm also using the Nintendo DSi so its hard and this isn't the only reason they think im Bipolor I did post in the "Who here is Bipolor?" thread alot of other reasons such as at school I'm usually just being the class clown but when I could just get in trouble I'll be sad as crap and alot of other reasons like just being told "No"

INFERNO
April 29th, 2009, 10:22 PM
I went to the thread you mentioned and this is your post from there:

13 jonathan and havent really had it checked but my mom's pretty positive bout it i guess it started at bout 9 mayb b4 then
ppl notice it too

1 minute im da class clown the next....well im really sad as crap from gettin in trouble 4 bein the class clown

Oh and it all comes from my mom's side and my parents don't believe in givin children drugs

PS im not gonna commit suicide its never gone that far no wer near it.

If I'm understanding it correctly, you're getting sad because you're getting in trouble or think you may? That is normal, that's not bipolar in any way. Being told "no" and getting sad is also normal. The reason it's normal is that there's a reason for you getting sad, whereas with bipolar, it'd be more or less random.

Also, are you 13 years old (in the quoted post you put 13)? If that's the case, I'm even less inclined to say it's bipolar due to the racing hormones exaggerating your behavior.