PDA

View Full Version : am i schizophrenic??

Cloud Spinner
April 27th, 2009, 08:34 AM
...not important

Hyper
April 27th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I honestly can't distinguish; are you a bit soft in the upper areas...? Or are you making a joke out of this forum?

If its the 2nd option you may find my virtual leg very deep in your .........

Schizophrenia is a serious mental illness.. And not being able to take a proper piss is not one of the symptoms

INFERNO
April 27th, 2009, 04:36 PM
bcoz evrytime after i take a piss..
i'd just feel that i have some piss left so i'll take a piss again with only some drops coming out and then after that i'd feel the same feeling again and im having a hard time controlling my mind.. help!??

I suggest you quit with the petty bullshit and if you want to post your drivel, you take that elsewhere in the VT forum.

Skeln
April 27th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Yeah, your question is crap. People get thjis all that time, I think I have to go to the bathroom really bad and only a little bit comes out, it has nothing to do with schizophrenia!

You better hope that you are serious about thios question, otherwise I wont forgive you. Schizophrenia's a serious disease and is definately not something to be made fun of! If you are serious, then nothing to worry about. But damn actually use some common sense! Even if you think you have it, you're the first person I know to not even look at the symptoms to check!

Cloud Spinner
April 28th, 2009, 02:24 AM
oh sorry
hey why are you all angry..i hav just misunderstood what schizophrenia is..

INFERNO
April 28th, 2009, 01:58 PM
oh sorry
hey why are you all angry..i hav just misunderstood what schizophrenia is..

No, it's relatively simple, if you saw your question was so different from all the other threads on schizophrenia, and by different I mean not even remotely close, then perhaps that'd be a clue to look on google or ask on here what it is. Otherwise, it's you trolling up a storm.

Hyper
April 29th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Alright bashing the OP isn't nice, even if I partially participated..

But this proves to show that in the future; ASK GOOGLE; before posting.