PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

The Joker
April 15th, 2009, 08:38 PM
OK, well there is this girl at my school. She is very nice, and I am very nice to her as well. I talk to her a lot, and do sometimes reveal things I wouldn't normally reveal. She seems to consider me a great friend. There have also been rumours going around that she likes me. Now, I think I am unintentionally leading her on. She might think I'm flirting with her. She's a good friend and all, but I'm not interested in dating her. Is there any way I establish that point without insulting her, or not talking to her any more?

Jonathan M.
April 15th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Not talking to her's the worste ting to do!Just tell her that right now you don't really like the idea with dating with anyone and u shouldn't reveal sstuff to som1 your not interested in dating with that would REALLY give the wrong idea to any1.

IAMSAM
April 15th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Well, why would you stop talking to someone who you like?

You don't need to clarify anything unless she asks directly. You should be careful to not flirt with her or otherwise send her a mixed signal which could be interpreted as something other than your interest as a friend, though.

AllThatIsLeft
April 15th, 2009, 09:53 PM
if she likes you but there isn't anything going on, you dont need to clarify anything.
just stop sending mixed signals.

but if you really insist on clarifying it, just slip in how much of a great "friend" she is.