PDA

View Full Version : age difference

Eagle1
April 14th, 2009, 02:22 AM
well i asked this girl out but shes 13 and im 15 is she too young:confused: or is it ok.
I know it sounds weird but i met her playing left for dead in feb. and we've been good friends since.

JoshDude
April 14th, 2009, 03:41 AM
Honestly I think it's fine. As long as you both are 16 before you have sex.
I'm almost 18, and just about to ask a 15 year old out so yeah.

BuryYourFlame
April 14th, 2009, 03:57 AM
As long as you both love each other, then i dont see any problem with going out with someone older/younger than you :) there has been far greater age gap relationships that 2 years :P

Zero Beat
April 14th, 2009, 03:59 AM
fine i say. i went out with a 21 and i was 15, so turn it around for him. he was dating someone wayyyyyy younger more then a few yrs XD so yer i say its fine

i miss him, i hope he misses me.

Eagle1
April 14th, 2009, 04:09 AM
thanks guys:)

Dylo
April 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM
No offense or anything, but if you met her playing left for dead I am assuming that you mean on X Box Live. Online relationships aren't the best way to go, if you can meet her physically, then its great, but if there is a chance you will never get to meet her, I would try to find someone more locally.

MaddyC
April 15th, 2009, 08:01 AM
hey, 13 and 15 isnt bad i dont think
as long as you feel she is mature enough and dont go pressuring her into stuff that she isnt ready for
I was 14 when my 16 year old boyfriend asked me out and that worked out tremendously (still is :)) so you should be fine as long as you both love eachother
Oh, I hope you met her in real life ... online relationships dont work ... i agree with tylo
Xxx