PDA

View Full Version : I just dont know anymore

norefillsx
April 5th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I read the faq and it seems that i have quite a few symptoms of schizo...what should i do?

IAMSAM
April 5th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Don't diagnose yourself online! If you think you're having problems of any kind, tell your folks.

norefillsx
April 6th, 2009, 04:46 PM
well yeah i thought about that...i should i know, just need to think of a way to do it

bunsy
April 7th, 2009, 03:24 AM
this is not supposed to sound mean or horrible in anyway -

crazy people dont know they're crazy

you wouldnt even know there was anything wrong with you
dont worry about by all means talk it out with your folks because it might be something like it, dont make it worse by worrying about this
bunsy x

norefillsx
April 7th, 2009, 07:19 PM
dont call me crazy, im not crazy, ur crazy! and im sure there is something wrong with me lol might not be schizo, but it sure looks like it..I told my counsler btw, and he refered me to a psychiatrist, i just need to tell me dad :/

Skeln
April 7th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Here's what you do. Don't even try self-diagnosid online! You've told your counselor, so yeah that's good. I'll give you credit for that.

I suggest you don't even think you have something wrong with you. All it does is make you think that you have symptoms that you don't. It's a mental thing.

kika12
April 12th, 2009, 02:03 AM
i think you should tell to your parents and go to the psychiatrist and she or he is going to talk to you and maybe he is going to do some test dont worry i can be something else last year i was sure i have schizophrenia but no i was just anxiety so dont worry everything is going to be okay.

INFERNO
April 12th, 2009, 04:13 AM
I read the faq and it seems that i have quite a few symptoms of schizo...what should i do?

You should take it with a grain of salt. See the psychiatrist and don't self-diagnose. In order to get a diagnosis, you need to meet a criteria, then some of the symptoms. Based on the symptoms of worrying, it could be seen as paranoid schiz., undifferentiated schiz., GAD, anxiety disorder, mood disorders, paranoid personality disorder, etc... . You see how vague and rather useless that is? A psychiatrist would be much better and qualified.