PDA

View Full Version : Gal, Guy and Laura.

BeautifulSilence
April 3rd, 2009, 02:27 PM
Gal has liked Guy for going on two years no, but nothing more than a crush.

Laura has liked Guy since year 8 - three years but hasn't been consistant in how much she likes him.

Gal feels too shy to flirt with Guy, but Laura is a natural flirt.

Laura promised Guy sex (with circumstances) about a year ago and circumstances stand.

Laura and Gal have been (friendly) arguing over Guy for the past two days because they both admitted their feelings.

Gal feels lonely and says she's "the one who never gets the guy".

Laura feels lonely and says she's "the one who never gets the guy".

Gal would feel guilty if she made a move on Guy.

Laura would feel guilty if she made a move on Guy.

Gal is going to a party with Guy tomorrow and there will be alcohol.

Gal often gets drunk at parties and kisses everyone.

Laura is jealous and thinks that Gal will kiss Guy.

Laura still very much wants to keep her promise.

Guy has confirmed feelings for one of, but not both, Gal and Laura.

Gal and Laura refuse to know which of them Guy likes.

Gal, Guy and Laura.

What happens next is undecided.

Laura wants advice and can also speak to Gal as they have an open relationship.

Seriously, this is really bugging my friend and I. At the moment we jst keep going round in circles and we both fear for our friendship because this could get outta hand fast...

HELP! Please? :)

*Also, I AM sexually active and that's not gonna change. So don't bother with anything remotely patronising on the sex part. I am fully aware of all the blah blah blah's.

IAMSAM
April 3rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
Laura, does Calum know of this? I, for one, am insanely jealous. Poor Calum must be beside himself. And he's so impressionable, too. What to do?

I think the answer to YOUR dilemma (which might be easier than the Calum question) is to let the guy decide. You would seem to have some proprietary ownership over the guy b/c of your pre existing sexual realtionship, IF that was one of the ambigious 'Conditions' you spoke of. In the absence of that, I think you need to let the chips fall where they may, no convo needed. This isn't btw'n you and Gal (or Guy), it might be Guy's choice alone.

Now, what about poor, sweet Calum?

Requin
April 4th, 2009, 03:33 AM
My thoughts exactly Sam, poor Calum.
But anyway, I agree with Sam here, as if you and gal decide between you, you'll just end up going round and round in circles as you are now.

At the end of the day, one of you will end up with him and be happy, and one won't. So someone between you two will end up being unhappy, and the best way to solve the problem is to just let the guy decide who he likes the most. It sounds cruel, but how else are you going to get through it?

And think of poor Calum!
:)

Cloud
April 4th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Im here. And it had to be you two to reply first didnt it, i knew you were going to mention me.

Anyway onto laura. What Joe and Sam said is right one of yo will be happy one wont its simple as that. Find out which one of you guy likes so then theres no more arguments about it. So let him choose and if its not you then dont let it get to you theres plenty more fish in the sea

Aneklusmos
April 4th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Im here. And it had to be you two to reply first didnt it, i knew you were going to mention me.

Anyway onto laura. What Joe and Sam said is right one of yo will be happy one wont its simple as that. Find out which one of you guy likes so then theres no more arguments about it. So let him choose and if its not you then dont let it get to you theres plenty more fish in the sea

like you right calum?
I agree with everyone else. This is Guys decision. The only things that can happen between you and Gal is that you go nowhere.

BeautifulSilence
April 4th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Yeah I realise how obvious that seems but Gal and I don't want to know who Guy likes more because we are CRAP at facing rejection. Not to mention everything is always seemingly a "friendly" competition with us and she always wins :(

Ah well... I guess I gots Calum. /sigh

AllThatIsLeft
April 4th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Sorry to hear. i hate competing with my friends over guys. one always ends up hurt and sometimes feels back-stabbed.
it is still a guys decision though.