PDA

View Full Version : Blah?

Toilet Water.
March 26th, 2009, 07:20 PM
This guy asked me out, I don't like him, he likes me a lot. I said yes, but I didn't grow to like him. So, I broke up with him after a week. I explained to him why I broke up with him: because he's always nervous, I don't feel very comfortable with him, he doesn't do anything with me like -- he barely talks to me, sees me. I know he's nervous and everything, but I don't want that.

He asked me out again, I told him I'd have to think about it. Every since then he's been rude to me. He says he still likes me, but he's mean now .. Why's this? Is it like the way he is? I don't get it. He's so confusing.

I'm thinking about saying yes to him, but the same problems are bugging me.

I told him he was being mean, he didn't do anything. I've tried talking to him this past week to see if he'd be cool with it, but he's kind of the same. He's so serious and I want someone fun to be with.

He doesn't get me. Like, when I say I'm having a bad day he'd be like, " kay, What's new? " Like, seriously, is it hard to ASK WHAT'S WRONG?

I have this feeling that I can't trust him. I don't know why, but I don't have a positive feeling about him. I think he could be a cool friend, but anything more I'm not sure.

He stares at me which is kind of creepy ..

I don't get this, what should I do? :s

IAMSAM
March 26th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Kay, you already know the answer to this! You don't feel comfortable with him, and if anything, just want to be his 'friend'.

It's hard to come out and say "No" to someone b/c we know it's not what they want to hear and they'll be upset/unhappy. You're a nice person for being aware of that (his feelings), but you're under no obligation to agree to something that you're not comfortable with just to avoid disappointing /hurting someone. As long as you're kind when you do it (which you'll be!), then the right thing is always to listen to your heart and trust your judgement.

IAMWILL
March 26th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Feeling like a janitor after Sam, here goes:

Obviously, you really don't like this guy, and this is were my main point lies.
Why are going out with him??? If you obviously don't like him and don't feel comfortable around him, why say yes? Was it just for having a boyfriend? Think before you do these things. You have no one's feelings to hurt, and guys get over stuff quickly. If you have any problem, just dump him. And if he asks again, just nicely say: "no".

bagman
March 26th, 2009, 10:45 PM
he could be trying to show he can be a take charge guy. u explaned to him he was nervous all the time.

Toilet Water.
March 27th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Why are going out with him??? If you obviously don't like him and don't feel comfortable around him, why say yes? Was it just for having a boyfriend?

I didn't go out with him just for having a boyfriend. There's no point in that. I wanted to see if I'd grow to like him. Like one of my friends, I like him, I never used to like him.

Meh, whatever. I think he got the point, I haven't said anything about it in a long time--a few weeks.

And you guys are right, thank you. (: