PDA

View Full Version : Just like I always imagined her to be?

MrBrightside
March 24th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Hi,
I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some insight into this, or has had anything similar happen to them.

Right well basically, you know how you always have this vision of what your perfect partener would be like? As in personality, looks - everything? I dont know what you would call this. Some would probably say its your soul mate, others might just say its idealisation. Either way, I've always had this very clear picture of a such a person. Clear as in personality, interests, exactly how she looks etc.

I was talking to talking to my friends outside the common room when I saw her. Bare in mind that before this point, I had never actually seen this girl in my life. It actually was one of those moments where you forget where you are, and dont seem to notice anyone else.

She came up and started talking to a girl from the group of friends that I hang around with. She is the person that I've always imagined.

The great personality, the same interests. She looks exactly like the person I have always imagined. As in its like I was looking at a photograph of her all this time.

I'm not exagerating this at all.

Only thing is she currently has a boyfriend. I dont think that it will last for long, seeing as she is 17 and he is 21. Plus, after looking him up on myspace, theres not one photo of her on there, and there is a multitide of photos where he is with other girls, acting very.. friendly towards them.

I really am stumped as to what to do about this. Can anyone give me any insight/advice? Or has anyone experienced anything similar to this?

Underground_Network
March 24th, 2009, 03:21 PM
I don't know if I can give you any advice, but I have this feeling about my current crush. Even though I've talked to her once since I've known her (which has been over a year now), I feel like she's the one. She's not 100% what I envisioned my "soulmate" would look like, but she just has this certain aura about her that draws me in and makes me think that "she's the one." That and, despite what some of my friends think, I find her ridiculously attractive. In my eyes she is by far the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. In my friends' eyes, she's "alright."

Gumleaf
March 24th, 2009, 06:23 PM
well for now you need to get to know her better. become friends with her if you aren't already, and form a friend relationship with her. then when a time comes if they break up, then you are in a position where you can ask her out if you still feel about her in that way. also by becoming friends with her, you might be able to pick up on any hints that she might like you back. and even if things didn't work out with being in a relationship with her, at least you have her as a friend which might be just as good for you anyways.

TigerLily
March 24th, 2009, 06:33 PM
^^ I agree with Stephen completely here. Just try and befriend her and if her relationship with her bf doesn't work, which from what you've said sounds likely, then you have a much better chance of anything happening between you two. And, hey, what's the worst that can happen - you just end up with an awesome friend, well there are much worse things in the world lol :)
All the best :)