PDA

View Full Version : Love

wolffang688
March 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I'm in love with this girl i met this year i know most people don't believe in love for teenagers but i do,so anyways i've felt this way before i thought i was in love but i realized it wasn't love because how i feel towards this girl
is different from before. I really don't know what to do i think she might even like me but i don't know i'm confused, so i could really use some help please.:(

IAMSAM
March 19th, 2009, 09:08 PM
How can you love someone you don't even know? Anyways.......

I think whatever you've got going in can be very strong for you, maybe attraction. That's very real, regardless what other people might say to you about it. What you might want to do now is get to know her a little, talk with her, hang out with her, and get some more data based not so much on your perceptions, but actual experience.

Furby
March 20th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Dr. Sam not to be an asshole but it appers you consistantly get everyones words condfused.
Just "happen to do somthing at the right time" (if you catch my drift) be friends with her.
Then when you are sure she likes you go for it, it may take awhile to bulid up the courage but hang in there i was told by som1 great "true love only comes once"

IAMSAM
March 20th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Dr. Sam not to be an asshole but it appers you consistantly get everyones words condfused."

Always willing to correct a misunderstanding, if you wouldn't mind elaborating here, I'm not at all sure what you're referring to, and perhaps eliminate the foul language.

Rutherford The Brave
March 20th, 2009, 02:08 PM
Dr. Sam not to be an asshole but it appers you consistantly get everyones words condfused.
Just "happen to do somthing at the right time" (if you catch my drift) be friends with her.
Then when you are sure she likes you go for it, it may take awhile to bulid up the courage but hang in there i was told by som1 great "true love only comes once"

I agree with him, Its puppy love. LOVE is something that takes time, you have to shaare it mutually and the term really isnt a term you throw around. Its something that takes time, and understanding. I am backing up Sam, no need to call him an asshole. He is right.

wolffang688
March 20th, 2009, 04:24 PM
yuo may think love takes time and sometimes it does but you don't need to know everything like her favorite color and stuff like that you just need to know what type of person she is like her personality and stuff like that.
just because i've only known her for like 7 or so months doesn't mean i can't fall for her, besides what am i supposed to do follow her around for 2 years and collect all the information i can?
i thought i was in love once and that was for 4 years, 4 years before i figured out i didn't love her, but this time it's different i just can't explain how but it feels different.

and love is only a word but that word is the only title for that feeling

Please use the edit button instead of double posting. Thanks
~Shattered

Rutherford The Brave
March 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Listen, I hate to say it but love is what I said it is. Your confusing a warm hearted feeling for love. Love in unconditional, are you really ready to make that leap? Love is trust, respect,honesty, care. Its not hey, I've seen you across the cafe and I think you have a a body, like an hour glass. If you dont become close, kiss and expierence all the stuff above its not really love. Its just lust, I want this girl, she is nice; but she isnt too honest with me. You cannot exclude anything.

Furby
March 20th, 2009, 11:33 PM
I agree with him, Its puppy love. LOVE is something that takes time, you have to shaare it mutually and the term really isnt a term you throw around. Its something that takes time, and understanding. I am backing up Sam, no need to call him an asshole. He is right.

Look you f-ing race-car-driver i'm tired of U flaming me read B4 u post i said NOT TO BE AN ASSWHOLE AS IN I DON'T WANT IT TO BE TAKEN OFFENCEVE

How can you love someone you don't even know? Anyways.......

I think whatever you've got going in can be very strong for you, maybe attraction. That's very real, regardless what other people might say to you about it. What you might want to do now is get to know her a little, talk with her, hang out with her, and get some more data based not so much on your perceptions, but actual experience.

Sorry about D-posting but, he said he's met her B4 you took it as he loves her and doesn't know her :cool:

Merged. Just use the edit button.
~Shattered

Oblivion
March 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Everyone take a chill pill.
Any more fighting, bashing, flaming, etc. will result in lockage and warnings+
Any disagreement should be taken out respectfully, and privately via PM.
Thanks.

Beautiful Obsession
March 22nd, 2009, 01:37 PM
well people say u only have one luv.. but tbh thats bull.
chances are u are in love with her. it doesnt matetr about what age you are.

u prob do luv her.. but then someone else will come along and u'll fall in luv with them to!
go for it :D
good luck xxxx