PDA

View Full Version : Im pissed

spartan117
March 18th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I FOUND OUT MY GF IS CHEATING ON ME. i was at the mall with some of my friends for lunch and one of them pointed my gf making out with this guy from my school! IM SO FREAKING PISSED!!!! WE WERE GOING OUT FOR 1 MONTH WE DID LOTS OF STUFF TO GETHER AND NOW THIS WHAT THE FUCKING HELL

Zephyr
March 18th, 2009, 03:07 AM
The White Padded Room -----> Relationships & Dating

And you're 100% sure it was your girlfriend?
And if so, have you calmly confronted her about it?

Furby
March 18th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Don't do anything dumb just yet.
If your that pissed when she calls hang up but everyone deserves a second chance no matter what.
Whatever you do don't give her a trial by fire or your relashionship will get nothing out of it.
Keep that in mind

IAMSAM
March 18th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Ouch! I guess it's time to start referring to her as your ex girlfriend.

Skeln
March 18th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Yup. This happens often in the younger years. Really, in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship the two don't really love eachother, it's mostly infatuation. Their are rare occasions, but yeah if you're posative it was her then just end the relationship. People may deserve a second chance, but once they broke their silent promise of honor once, they'll be sure to do it again.

If you do decide to end your relationship, then do it calmly. It shows maturity, and it shows that you're not some psycho who's ubsessed with her and will stalk her for the rest of her life. Just take it like a man, calmly talk to her about it, and don't freak out.

Halibut
March 18th, 2009, 12:25 PM
you have every right to be ..i would talk to her !!

spartan117
March 18th, 2009, 07:21 PM
ok so ive dummped her and she slapped me allot and called me a lier but i talked to the guy he punched me in the face and said he was going out wither first (ehm BULL SHIT) so she denys she was cheating and i got a fucking black eye

nick
March 18th, 2009, 07:43 PM
life's a bastard at times, shit happens. Sorry.

AllThatIsLeft
March 18th, 2009, 09:15 PM
This shit happens way too often, she didnt deserve you. It's her loss.
Sorry though, this shit stinks.

spartan117
March 19th, 2009, 12:26 AM
well im good now my face hurts alittle from that punch to the face but im ok and.........??? i forgot

Cloudfire
March 19th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Well, at least you made the right choice.

David92
March 19th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Dont give that bitch a second chance. Break up with her. haha
NOT everybody deserves a second chance.

spartan117
March 19th, 2009, 03:51 PM
well she is not getting a fucking second chance!

jack straw
March 19th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Yup. This happens often in the younger years. Really, in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship the two don't really love eachother, it's mostly infatuation. Their are rare occasions, but yeah if you're posative it was her then just end the relationship. People may deserve a second chance, but once they broke their silent promise of honor once, they'll be sure to do it again.

If you do decide to end your relationship, then do it calmly. It shows maturity, and it shows that you're not some psycho who's ubsessed with her and will stalk her for the rest of her life. Just take it like a man, calmly talk to her about it, and don't freak out.

I have to aggree; The girl I liked just brushed me off after a while, and I was heartbroken. I Really liked her (still kinda do :whoops: ) and I guess she just got bored.

Furby
March 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I've had expireance like that also.
I had a gril cheated second chanced her...then I cheated...got into a fight with her current ( a good friend of mine who always pretended he could beat me ) Whooped his ass, broke up with her.
Really IDK why i cheated on that girl :what: i can't remember now, i still loved her...

spartan117
March 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM
oh well i might ask out a girl i know (im almost positive she wont cheat) (her and an other one of my friends (also girl) freaked when they found that one of our other friends was cheating) so well i think i have a good chance